Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

going out...nightclub....hopefully they will return with guys....

i have a feeling that the third camera in every bedroom is a bit higher now...

We can do without the guys for one weekend. All they do when they come through the door is think with the wrong head.   :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All they do when they come through the door is think with the wrong head.

What the hell is up with you and all these thinking with the wrong head comments? You really think they're going to come over and want to have intellectual conversations with them? Who the shit wants to see that?

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We can do without the guys for one weekend. All they do when they come through the door is think with the wrong head.   :biggrin:

actually i prefer a couple of guys coming in when angie is out of the equation...that way there is a better chance for both of them to focus on different girls and atleast get a bed mate

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

By the way of Noldus's Post the girls are home and in bed. No sign of any guys by the sounds of things.

yeah the stage looked set for guys to come in with all the constant cleaning of the house and the fact that glasha has been on phone with a guy for the last couple of days...infact guys coming in yest was unexpected....lets see tomorrow or maybe the girls have an alternate weekend party rule...

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Must've been at quite night at the club...:dodgy:

haha...i felt that coz sonya changed her shirt before going out..and took her bag from her room...also glasha seemed to have got a phone call ....or maybe the night club was closed...lool