Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If they go 4 years, and never ever masturbated without a ton of covers, you can really talk about misstake, like K&K.

I think we must give them alittle time, nudity and sexuality might come. Atleast I hope so. Or it better do!

Tonight they've had a good paty.

I agree Ed. I wasn't having a go. Tbh, I enjoyed the girls on there own just chilling before the guys turned up more..::)

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If they go 4 years, and never ever masturbated without a ton of covers, you can really talk about misstake, like K&K.

I think we must give them alittle time, nudity and sexuality might come. Atleast I hope so. Or it better do!

We have have plenty of sex from all the couples. We have have show prefomances from b1&b2. Then we have have plenty of nothing from KKK.

I don't expect anything crazy, if they have a party, or a BF visit once in a while, that would be great, but I really hope this new place can offer some real life masturbation.

Except Leora's camshow-like bates, there is not much bating on RLC

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well Ed, if you have been here as long, and a member of RLC since it's beginning, you might better understand my prediction. 

So far they are just playing

peek%20a%20boo%20I%20see%20you.JPGmaxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We have have plenty of sex from all the couples. We have have show prefomances from b1&b2. Then we have have plenty of nothing from KKK.

I don't expect anything crazy, if they have a party, or a BF visit once in a while, that would be great, but I really hope this new place can offer some real life masturbation.

Except Leora's camshow-like bates, there is not much bating on RLC

There are quite a few shower head bates, but I'm not a fan of them and Renata seems reluctant to use her little friend in B2...Masha does, but I stay clear of that apt...::)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There are quite a few shower head bates, but I'm not a fan of them and Renata seems reluctant to use her little friend in B2...Masha does, but I stay clear of that apt...::)

I'm with you on that