Karla & Arnie

Dam..this residents and their managers are really desapointing..Blondie was topless undersheats and she put the clothes with all the care to not show nothing,Tought the place would get better but seems even nudity now it's a no go.

So much potencial being wasted,they just act like teens and Karla and blondie pretend to do blowjobs and touch the ass and puss€..with clothes on.A new low.Well this time I don't gona watch,,to bad Blondie could had been an excellent resident or guest.But they prefer this pitiful games.This don't look VH at all.

3 minutes ago, nooneknows said:

About 00:30 their time. He first threw the remote control onto the bed, then charged at her and violently grabbed her face just by the bedroom door. You'll find it.

He's still aggressive now.

Thanks for finding it. I found it now too. And welcome to the forums :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, nooneknows said:

We've got another bully in here and a potencial women beater. Cam 6 and 3 about 7 min ago. Might be worth reporting if someone could be bothered to record from replay.

Another Alan???? fuck... I guess being a different manager the exit way is the only possible way