Karla & Arnie

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Are exhibitionists naturally aggressive and violent, or is this just the way it is in this part of the world, or everywhere for that matter. And grabbing someone by the throat is a very violent and hateful thing to do

The only difference is that they are being watched... this happen all over the world, unfortunately 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

No it's only cowards that do such thing's, some say bully i say coward because when they meet someone there size they dont do chit.

Of course not! It's both really, bullys don't go around picking on someone that will kick their ass if they start any shit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Nope! It sucks!

3.2.1 I have a feeling someone will remind us very soon how our feelings about this are unbalanced in favor of women and how we never come down on women who do it to the guy. Since Miscvoyeur has me on his ignore list don't quote my comment and see if my prediction comes true. 

I dont think misc will defend this action...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Some of these guy's should go around and kick his ass.

Wouldn't that be great! I wonder if she has any brothers or family who saw that, Actually if my brother saw that, it would mean he saw me naked having sex with a total fully dressed, hoody wearing fool also. Rather no one saw that, and barely anyone has since no one hardly watched this place

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont think misc will defend this action...

If they we're having sex and he grabbed her by the throat, a few, very few fortunately, might say that was ok and she wanted it. But we've gone over that ad nauseam in here already on that subject.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Imagine what it's going on Blondie mind..why did come to this place lol

I don't understand why "management" tolerates this behavior.  Let's face it this can be a cushy arrangement for the participants.  I would certainly think this type of activity would merit removal from VH.

• Like 1

Honestly an bad situation like this from Arnie was expected,he isn't confortable at all in an house full of cams,people should know minimal good the residents They pic to their houses.Karla isn't an problem at all,now blondie also it's ok,both are more or less ok in this thing,but Arnie never was confortable on cams.

1 minute ago, Koach said:

I don't understand why "management" tolerates this behavior.  Let's face it this can be a cushy arrangement for the participants.  I would certainly think this type of activity would merit removal from VH.

Thy hardly will happen,we had the Chad and god case that even an nife was in the fight,or Alan also more violent moments,all them still on their houses.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Thy hardly will happen,we had the Chad and god case that even an nife was in the fight,or Alan also more violent moments,all them still on their houses.

Don't forget the disgusting moment Alex threw Anna to the floor. Although in fairness Alex has become somewhat of a good guy since then.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1