Karla & Arnie

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It was no joke. Ze was mistaken. My reference to Sun was about him raping a girl on Voyeur-Villla. See my post for all of the details about what happened and how VV handled it. It's enough to make you sick to your stomach. 

Whatever happened to Sun and the girl, did it ever happen again? we're they kicked off at some point for something else? And did VV try to claim she wanted to be violated the way she was?

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Can't imagine that moment:confused:,if seing an dude punching and kicking an girl in head,bell etc out was just disgusting just can't imagine seing an thing like that.

Well I sure as hell would hope not, I don't know anyone that would enjoy that. It certainly doesn't fit the voyeur profile. 

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Once, just once; I'd like to see some asshole do that and when he falls asleep the girl takes a frying pan and just beats the holy living fuck out of him.  MIght just teach a bitch like that a lesson.  BTW, did ya notice it's always the wimpy little dick heads that grab a girl by the throat.  Like that makes them a man somehow..  WRONG!!! Makes you a wimpy little bitch in a man's book..

Wouldn't that be great, With a wimp like Alan, there would be no waiting for me, I'd kick his ass on the spot. I'm not tough but cmon, Alan? Now somebody like Rex, I would introduce him to my friends, Smith and Wesson 380 bodyguard.And he would be gone out of the house in a heartbeat

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wouldn't that be great, With a wimp like Alan, there would be no waiting for me, I'd kick his ass on the spot. I'm not tough but cmon, Alan? Now somebody like Rex, I would introduce him to my friends, Smith and Wesson 380 bodyguard.And he would be gone out of the house in a heartbeat

Think Arnie should recieve an visit of Ashley and Amy,would watch that gladly hehe,maybe next time he would think twice before doing that to an woman.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

My money is on you Ashley 100%::)

Lynyrd Skynard

Give 3 steps mistress. Give me 3 step towards the door :cool:

See the source image

Lol, I can't handle a .44 other than at the range, and I'm kidding, i would never point my pistol at anyone unless my life was threatened, but I'm not leaving protecting myself to anyone but me if it matters.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think Arnie should recieve an visit of Ashley and Amy,would watch that gladly hehe,maybe next time he would think twice before doing that to an woman.

I think a single visit from us would dissuade any further abuse! But you really need to be in a rage to grab someone by the throat, especially someone you're in a relationship with

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, I can't handle a .44 other than at the range, and I'm kidding, i would never point my pistol at anyone unless my life was threatened, but I'm not leaving protecting myself to anyone but me if it matters.

Knowing your background, I think you would be able to handle a glock 9mm with no issues, and like I said just give me 3 steps to haul ass LMAO :biggrin: and you'll never see me know more !!! ( Hays Ks)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think a single visit from us would dissuade any further abuse! But you really need to be in a rage to grab someone by the throat, especially someone you're in a relationship with

Have no doubt at all about that Ashley.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Knowing your background I think you would be able to handle a glock 9mm with no issues, and like I said just give me 32 steps to haul ass LMAO :biggrin:

I considered buying the 9mm, i go to a range with my fiend who has a 9mm, , and the rounds are much cheaper than my 380, but my accuracy is best with the 380, 

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It happend on 29 Nov. Just 3 days ago.  Sun forced her to give him a blowjob and have sex when she was clearly no consenting to it. She tried to fight him off, but she realized that it was futile and she gave in. After it was over she tries to leave the room. He grabbed her and forced her back in bed, forced her to give another 2 second blowjob and made her sleep in bed with him. It's is the worst thing I have ever seen. At first VV said they were role playing, but they didn't see the video. Then, after seeing the video they agreed a violent act took place. Sun was scolded by them and given a second chance. Zoe, being the victim, is acting like nothing happened. When I see her with him all I want to do is cry for her. VV has no clue what it means to be a victim of sexual abuse. She's like a docile poodle trapped in a cage with a hungry pitbull and the only way out is a trap door that leads to no where. If I were her I'd get a lawyer and sue VV into oblivion! The truly sad part is that this was the first time she has been sexually assaulted. She was sleep raped by a guy named Nikita the first day she entered the apt. Alex and Nick were there to to watch and giggle. The way I see it VV owes Zoe every last dime they have! 

Ugh, that's horrible, i thought you we're reffering to something that happened a while ago. I havnt watched VV at all, so I don't know them. Role playing huh, wtf is it when someone abuses someone during sex it's always somebody likes it or whatever, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I considered buying the 9mm, i go to a range with my fiend who has a 9mm, , and the rounds are much cheaper than my 380, but my accuracy is best with the 380, 

"380" well then give me 320 steps :biggrin:

:cool: My little friend I keep under my pillow

See the source image

• Like 2