Condom pollution in RLC

anna2016

Condom invasion in RLC  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ready to boycott couples using condoms to force Reallifecam to give us more condom free appartments ?

• Yes
    • No

il y a 19 minutes, ipiratemedia a dit :

That would be something I would NOT be interested in viewing. I have a hard enough time watching couples, let alone two men, not that there is any wrong with it, because people would be hypocrites to think otherwise!  In my opinion, there's enough out there for people to fulfilled their lustful imaginations. I love Women folks, Period. My site, women ONLY, with an occasional slam bang thank you ma'am..:cool:

That is your opinion but i don't want to see Women only men ONLY.

To all defenders of condoms, have forgot than pills and other contraception means exist ?
I suggest you to set up a rescue operation to save others couples (Leora no condom for 4 years and still not pregnant - Nancy more than 2 years still not pregnant, masha...). their life is in danger. And if they get pregnant what's the problem, they leave.

In this debate I notice there is bad faith and hypocrisy to avoid debate and always defend condom usage while ignoring others couples who can manage their life without this stupid and ugly piece of rubber.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anna2016 said:

To all defenders of condoms, have forgot than pills and other contraception means exist ?
I suggest you to set up a rescue operation to save others couples (Leora no condom for 4 years and still not pregnant - Nancy more than 2 years still not pregnant, masha...). their life is in danger. And if they get pregnant what's the problem, they leave.

In this debate I notice there is bad faith and hypocrisy to avoid debate and always defend condom usage while ignoring others couples who can manage their life without this stupid and ugly piece of rubber.

It's the Tenants and their choices how they chose to practice Safe Sex.  Some wear Condoms, some Girls take the Pill, or use Foam or IUD's and then there are some that just go at and hope no Babies are made.

No matter what gets posted here likely won't make them change their minds.

• Like 1

Il y a 11 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

It's the Tenants and their choices how they chose to practice Safe Sex.  Some wear Condoms, some Girls take the Pill, or use Foam or IUD's and then there are some that just go at and hope no Babies are made.

No matter what gets posted here likely won't make them change their minds.

The end of the story for RLC like sites is that they will continue to develop the condom overdose without paying attention to what their customer want to see or not see or can support.

When I subscribe the first time to RLC  : ZERO condom. Now a pollution.

So I foresee in the next months customers not renewing their membership because condom overdose will increase with new couples who have been educated by brainwashing to only imagine sexual life with the God condom (poor people). In the same time the last condom free couples will leave :sad:

In my case in the next week I 'll quit definitively because I didn't subscribe to a giant condom showroom that has become a nightmare to watch when on cameras.

44 minutes ago, anna2016 said:

The end of the story for RLC like sites is that they will continue to develop the condom overdose without paying attention to what their customer want to see or not see or can support.

When I subscribe the first time to RLC  : ZERO condom. Now a pollution.

So I foresee in the next months customers not renewing their membership because condom overdose will increase with new couples who have been educated by brainwashing to only imagine sexual life with the God condom (poor people). In the same time the last condom free couples will leave :sad:

In my case in the next week I 'll quit definitively because I didn't subscribe to a giant condom showroom that has become a nightmare to watch when on cameras.

If you watch VHTV  you may find less use of Condoms on their Site.

Il y a 2 heures, moos54 a dit :

there is just one thing that you do not take into account is that it is not rlc who lives in front of the cams and the different couples can do what they want

I don't think so, if RLC engages a couple and pay them 25%-50% more if not using condoms, you'll see all condoms disappear. Just magic... All condom addicts would not accept the rule.