Viki & Kate Part #1

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it was mentioned before that someone used sign language but i'm not sure which 1 as i have hardly watched this apt.

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's was their mom that speaked to someone in phone(by video call)and both her and the dude on the other side used body language(sign language),but I only seen their mom few time so not sure if she is,both her and the dude in phone,only her.Update..her mom talks by sign language,her and one of the girls just talked that way.

Thanks guys. I guess I didn't go back far enough. I didn't see that post(s). So,
we don't really know if she's just deaf or she just can't speak or maybe both?

• Upvote 1

Just now, catalonia said:

I must be old or outdated but there are behaviors that do not seem very normal

Hehe,well I am relative young(less than 40)and the massages of "dad" look strange,he basicaly pull her panties an little and put hands inside massaging her bare ass..creepy.

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Thanks guys. I guess I didn't go back far enough. I didn't see that post(s). So,
we don't really know if she's just deaf or she just can't speak or maybe both?

Anytime my friend.Seems she can't speack(or speack but very little),I listened them an little tonight and she only made those deaf sounds with voice and gesturing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe, bueno soy relativamente joven (menos de 40) y los masajes de "papá" se ven extraños, él basicamente tira de sus bragas un poco y pone las manos dentro masajeando su culo desnudo ... helado.

I am 60 and two daughters, it does not occur to me to give them massages in the ass. Maybe seeing these kinds of behaviors in the father understand other things