Carrie & David

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam,my bad then,they all look very similar,this girl,the closet one,Carrie,almost like they are the are ofsame family.

specially this two, i still think they are related, so far they are just messing around i haven't seen real sexual between them.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

specially this two, i still think they are related, so far they are just messing around i haven't seen real sexual between them.

In my opinon the are related,same regard with the closet girl,so Seems This messing around/tease it's all that gona happen,unless of course that other dude joins,with the exception of more nudity this isn't diferent or better than the "parties" teases A&K did.Think it's their third or even more party tease if not mistaken.Lots of dance,strip moves,but then ends always the same way..with at best Carrie and him having sex.Gess an couple more sessions like this and everyone will see the same.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What??? carrie teasing with a girl???? that's a first time show... for sure

Hehe,there is always an first time,and surprise..no kisses,neither things like that.Looks as shallow as we seen in her other place with other girl.