Carrie & David

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Having 100 of them I don't think would ever come to fruition. The Turnover rates of Apartments will keep it at a respectable level.  I would say 30 to 35 would be tops.

Can one just imagine the chaos of trying to keep up with the Posts if there was 100 Apartments. It would be absurd.   :biggrin:

I think id write me a Jabbath CC bot for that. 😉

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's because the tenants don't have to behave to earn their basic wage. I'm sure that even RLC has some form of bonus system otherwise people would literally have their complete sex life outside. Money for views is the simple, yet critical difference. If you were a potential tenant and you weren't a sex maniac which site would you choose? 

I don't know what they pay their Tenants Monthly or whether they get any Bonuses for extra activity. The Tenants there just basically do their own thing, come and go as they please. If I was a Potential Tenant I'd likely turn the offer down. I'm not one for Flaunting my Jewels for the whole world to see.

Anyways we better get this Board back on Topic.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2018 at 11:37 AM, groomy said:

Expected. In general, it's sad - but now, in principle, for all closed pairs - game is over.

David&Carrie. Lina&Dominica. Misty&Kyle (but Anna gave them new chance). Of those I've heard about - that statistics are really bad.

But in principle, this is a general problem inflation in the project. Mira and Henry - hot fuck every day, regular advertising in Twitter - 0 posts on forum and views are not that good (except orgies). Darcie and Stif - similarly. The point of interest are only various insane things, sudden intrigues, hard dramas (but with subtext - like Ana&Rock or Candy&Dean) and orgies.

Well to me it's a lot more than just sex after sex..for exemple don't find david&carrie apealing  neither lina&dominica or darcie&stif but find find A&g interesting and watch them with regularity even them not having sex all the time,for exemple lina&dominica never had the feeling they are an couple..they just have sex on cams and are togheter some times or make turns to be in the house,feels an emotionless house.Darcie..never found her interesting,same regard Carrie.Sex it's no doubth an important aspect in VH but also as important it's to have interesting residents,guests,even the look of the house it's important(an thing many managers still basicaly ignore and open cold looking places that don't feel inviting to look and fallow).

On 4/25/2018 at 12:37 PM, groomy said:

Expected. In general, it's sad - but now, in principle, for all closed pairs - game is over.

David&Carrie. Lina&Dominica. Misty&Kyle (but Anna gave them new chance). Of those I've heard about - that statistics are really bad.

But in principle, this is a general problem inflation in the project. Mira and Henry - hot fuck every day, regular advertising in Twitter - 0 posts on forum and views are not that good (except orgies). Darcie and Stif - similarly. The point of interest are only various insane things, sudden intrigues, hard dramas (but with subtext - like Ana&Rock or Candy&Dean) and orgies.

Hi Groomy,

How do you know how many views the tenants have?
Do you have access to data or are you just guessing?

Just now, budda said:

Hi Groomy,

How do you know how many views the tenants have?
Do you have access to data or are you just guessing?

They discuss about statistics. I know the approximate average level. Sometimes I hear data on top events (orgies parties). And in other apartments that I watch.

For example - I do not know the statistics of the latest Em. Just because I do not look at this house (many Em hysterics because real problems at the university, as well as some problems in the family, and Anna ended patience, but it's the last few days). I heard some data after that orgy/drama (very good, level 2xFoxy/Ray hot orgies). And heard some data after. When it's nothing - Sid alone, there's really close to $0/day.