Lisa, Chloe

Have to go to timeline for more analysis, but 

1 minute ago, pahman said:

When you go to someone's home do you go to the bedroom so quickly?:biggrin:

I haven't been in someone house who makes a living by broadcasting sex in their BR and LR, so you are right - perhaps I am confused.

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Have to go to timeline for more analysis, but 

I haven't been in someone house who makes a living by broadcasting sex in their BR and LR, so you are right - perhaps I am confused.

Maybe if things start to go far than talking they will find the bedroom.:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

As long as Lisa will bring her lazy dude there and Chloe will still attached to James, nothing really exciting will happen in this place.

Probably nothing too sexual but Chloe did make out with that other guy while she was still with James, and she made with him a LOT. Even let him suck on her tits for a little bit, so we might get something like that again. Besides we have yet to see James in this new place.

Just now, pahman said:

Maybe if things start to go far than talking they will find the bedroom.:biggrin:

I think it was about to happen with the crazy girl. Unfortunately, she was too much drunk.

In Liza place, drinking usually leads to bad things.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Probably nothing too sexual but Chloe did make out with that other guy while she was still with James, and she made with him a LOT. Even let him suck on her tits for a little bit, so we might get something like that again. Besides we have yet to see James in this new place.

Agree, and I see Chloe somehow more open tonight.

I mean what is the point of inviting these single people? I don't think any of the guys are the BF of the girl