Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Has Nyusha already left?

BTW, I'm sorry to say but I'm not really seeing the excitement in Candy visiting anymore. She's down to fuck other guys which is great but she's always falling asleep first and never wanting to do anything sexually with the entire group.

image.jpg

Still there, helping at the kitchen

• Like 2

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, broxman said:

It seems the guy is an easy target. You don't see them doing the same with the big guy who is constantly sleeping.

I just hope the guy doesn't have an important job where image is important. 

Almost every group of friends has a guy that gets picked on. Sure, it's all good and fun, but a toll gets taken on him in the end. Basically, his worth to the group becomes his willingness to subject himself to their humiliation of him. He won't be allowed to reach their level and if he demands it he will get released and ostracised. Later his self respect and esteem end up shattered. Frequently, they develop social anxiety problems later in life. Worse case they become abusive and violent as a means to take their revenge on the world that put them down. It's classic bullying. Having fun at the expense of another is wrong. It's ugly and quite frankly shameful. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, broxman said:

It seems the guy is an easy target. You don't see them doing the same with the big guy who is constantly sleeping.

I just hope the guy doesn't have an important job where image is important. 

Anna painted a train on him while he was sleeping (pics in VH Funnies forum), but shaving a guys head and painting a tattoo on his face is a bit extreme.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, broxman said:

What exactly was the point of installing this cam, nothing happens at that end of the LR. What a waste of a cam!

-2017-dec-22-002.jpg

No, it's not a waste of the cam.. for more then once there was 'movement' near the loggia door that no cam get there... there was movements near that empty chair that only cam 2 capted from distance
For me the problem is being too high.. should be on the middle and with a different angle