Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

Just now, moos54 said:

I think it suits him well to be pregnant, she is beautiful :heart:
However, sleeping on a sofa bed may not be the best idea :angel:

I said that when they decided to put pete&lexy on the bedroom... she need to be resting now with quality .. and if at a VH house it's complicated to rest because the lights, the noises, different schedules.. on a sofa bed even worst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, but I find pregnant woman to be very attractive. Anna looks great! :heart: Her apts on the other hand are not looking so great! Laurels cannot be rested upon.

true. this apt looks like it's finished. bree & drew haven't even gotten out of bed for 2 days. 

46 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think it suits her well to be pregnant, she is beautiful :heart:
However, sleeping on a sofa bed may not be the best idea :angel:

It seems like it would be impossible for a sofa bed to be more comfortable than a regular bed, but she might have a very hard mattress, and if she already has a sore back from the pregnancy, that would make it a lot worse. Of course it's more rampant speculation on my part

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know, but it starts more or less (not saying it's related) with the period that Pete & Lexy arrived there and there was a big movement of people in that house

Since Lexy & pete came her they stop every think but they stay in livingroom they party with them. Since Dean & Candy are gone they didn't go out from their room

Don't know, but it starts more or less (not saying it's related) with the period that Pete & Lexy arrived there and there was a big movement of people in that house

Since Lexy & pete came her they stop every think but they stay in livingroom they party with them. Since Dean & Candy are gone they didn't go out from their room

1 minute ago, nounou said:

Yes, but basically only on that first day/night. After that rarely they was social (once in a while in living room)