Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, unless someone who he doesn't hide from quotes your comment. CC planned to fix that little problem, but I'm not sure if they ever did. 

Lol, now you know i don't give a rats ass if he sees it

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG, they shaved his head when he was out cold? That's really mean

Yep! And Anna drew all over his head. Fortunately it wasn't with a permanent marker. Pretty shitty thing to do if you ask me.

• Like 1

Guess who this Dickhead hates more than Ashleyxyz and Amy3:biggrin::biggrin:

17a4708e8ca5fc470c7aa7b2502ea3f7.gif

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yet here you are bringing it up.

1. If you equate me saying Dana likes rough sex to me thinking women as a whole like to be abused as a whole, then you should go to school and learn the definition of words.

2. The fact that you can't have any sort of discussion without resorting to insults, name calling and/or laughable attempts at shaming language just proves your immaturity level and shows that you have no real merit behind your arguments/points of view. 

3. Seeing as how every time you quote me with more of your drivel, I've about had enough of it so I'm putting you on my ignore list. Take care and fuck off.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! And Anna drew all over his head. Fortunately it wasn't with a permanent marker. Pretty shitty thing to do if you ask me.

Yeah, that's shitty alright. It actually doesn't look bad, he has a nice shaped head, maybe he will keep it that way. Pretty humiliating though

• Like 1