Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, pahman said:

I really hope that VHTV will put in place a general rule that prohibit undercover sex and sex in the dark in all apartments. Maybe we should start a petition to ask VHTV to do that. 

That's NEVER going to happen. Ever.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And also to decide witch positions they should do sex.. and at what time will be best to do it.. also send a daily poll to let the viewers decide in what division sex will happen and if there are more then 1 couple per house, who will fuck who 

There are two things people are complaining the most about the participants:  undercover sex and sex in the dark. And i'm talking about those two things here. Maybe you should read carefully what i wrote before jumping on it.

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

There are two things people are complaining the most about the participants:  undercover sex and sex in the dark. And i'm talking about those two things here. Maybe you should read carefully what i wrote before jumping on it.

You're missing the point of what Sparkles was trying to say. If you think VH should have the power to dictate to people that they can't have sex however they want, even if the most complaints are about undercover sex and sex in the dark, then what's to stop them from dictating other aspects of their sexual behavior just because people complain about it. Like I said earlier, it's never going to happen. The fact is that nobody has power over what tenants do. Nobody. Accept it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

You're missing the point of what Sparkles was trying to say. If you think VH should have the power to dictate to people that they can't have sex however they want, even if the most complaints are about undercover sex and sex in the dark, then what's to stop them from dictating other aspects of their sexual behavior just because people complain about it. Like I said earlier, it's never going to happen. The fact is that nobody has power over what tenants do. Nobody. Accept it.

It's not about dictating anything to anybody. VHTV is a company that has the power to put some rules in place if they want to. And the participants would have to follow those rules. That's it.

21 minutes ago, pahman said:

I read perfectly... you want to condition (by force if needed) the way tenants want to have sex... and i was ironic with your post... Because you want that condition... and imagine 'i' (regular viewer) want others.. and others want others... just  to fulfill what 'i' think should be instructing tenants the way they should have sex... just that... 

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Tks for getting the exact point i write there

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

It's not about dictating anything to anybody. VHTV is a company that has the power to put some rules in place if they want to. And the participants would have to follow those rules. That's it.

:huh::huh:

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I read perfectly... you want to condition (by force if needed) the way tenants want to have sex... and i was ironic with your post... Because you want that condition... and imagine 'i' (regular viewer) want others.. and others want others... just  to fulfill what 'i' think should be instructing tenants the way they should have sex... just that... 

I don't want to condition anything. I made a suggestion. I would say it again, VHTV is a company. The participants are paid by VHTV. VHTV makes the rules for the participants and for the apts.