Ary & George Part #1

13 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Well, we all know that RLC are behaving like they are king of the world.  Simply think about all the watermarks they added to their broadcasting and how quick they are to ban any subscriber that takes the risk to post a single picture of a premium cam.  And it is well known that the chances to get an answer from their support staff is next to none.

They were able to behave that way as they had no competition.  VV was never even close to offer a product similar to RLC.  But now, with VH  and Camarads, the share of the pie will be smaller.  I said it before, I believe that VV will soon be out of business.  But it will be interesting to see how RLC with their "my way or the highway" attitude will adjust.

But VH will have to quickly develop additional features, such as multi screen viewing and movement detectors to level off with the nice functionality offered by RLC  I believe that the one that will win the war will be the one that will introduce and maintain  western countries apartments. It is quite amazing that with almost 60 apartments online, not a single one features participants speaking either one of the 4 main languages of the planet (English, Spanish, French and German).  Lets hope that it will happen soon

Wrong..Chinese,Spanish,English and Hindi.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hehe,but it's looks very cool.Its an nice looking bed.I could tell you thousands fantastic things about beds,the organic and well pronounce little touches and details,but no neeed to do that,mainly because it's Saturday and Saturday it's indeed an positive reward that any bed would be proud of,don't gona be more experienced or football dream team,just absorb this wisely,also totaly not wise words my dear friend jabba,you're welcome.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,but it's looks very cool.Its an nice looking bed.I could tell you thousands fantastic things about beds,the organic and well pronounce little touches and details,but no neeed to do that,mainly because it's Saturday and Saturday it's indeed an positive reward that any bed would be proud of,don't gona be more experienced or football dream team,just absorb this wisely,also totaly not wise words my dear friend jabba,you're welcome.

That's the ugliest bed I ever seen but love the couple .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jjs said:

That's the ugliest bed I ever seen but love the couple .

Hehe,gess it's tastes,I think it looks very cool.Same with the mirror.But I admit it looks diferent so probray won't apeal to many.

• Like 1