Ary & George Part #1

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wonder if Rlc forum users p(not all)were "influenciated" by the company restrictions and abuses,saying this because for exemple when I was frequently in that part of forum i was insulted very frequently by other users just because they didn't liked my opinions,but in VH forum not an single time an user insulted me or others(very rarely seen it)that's even more relevant because in this part we actually detabe things and a lot,maybe Rlc themselfs "molded" their clients.

How RLC conducts themselves business wise is solely upon themselves and any agreements the Tenants signed up for. Once the Tenant signs that dotted line on the Bottom they are required to adhere to any thing that's in their Contract. If the Tenant breaks any of those conditions then RLC can act accordingly.

Anyways this Topic is for Ary & George not RLC so we'll get back on Topic and roll along.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

How RLC conducts themselves business wise is solely upon themselves and any agreements the Tenants signed up for. Once the Tenant signs that dotted line on the Bottom they are required to adhere to any thing that's in their Contract. If the Tenant breaks any of those conditions then RLC can act accordingly.

Anyways this Topic is for Ary & George not RLC so we'll get back on Topic and roll along.

Agree,lets let sad things in their places.

• Like 2

they have been here one day and already and some are complaining,it seems there no pleasing some people.so what if she is a cam girl so what if from camarads,some have short memories,after all anna and alex came from voyeurvilla to here and look how far they have come,those that dont like turn over and watch something else there is plenty to choose from.give them a chance and time to ajust to vhtv ways of doing things.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

VH should hire the person/s who installed the cam and all the lighting and put them working in future new houses,This people know an enjoyable view experience it's part of the recepy for attract viewrs,wish others learned..yes talking to you Grisha and Maria or te have old layne house.

Hy guys. George here. I happy that im finally meet you all here. I installed the cams and the lights also. I think i did a good job but you guys are the judges here. If you think there is something who needs improvements im open to sugestions. Have a great day all of you!!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Soundmaker said:

Hy guys. George here. I happy that im finally meet you all here. I installed the cams and the lights also. I think i did a good job but you guys are the judges here. If you think there is something who needs improvements im open to sugestions. Have a great day all of you!!

Hey George. Welcome. Yes you did great. The only improvement suggestion I have is to tilt down the cam in guestroom a little so it shows more of the sofabed. The upper line of sight should be the blue line in the pic:

guestroom1.JPG

• Like 3

I know what I said yesterday, but today I want to change my mind. I wanna give all my positive opinion to this couple. Passing on VH is a good thing. Good tenants, good cams, good start and good choice to introduce this couple in VH ✌️

• Like 3