Ary & George Part #1

Just now, BabyAngel said:

well who knows knows me and ary did some shows before :))not afraid to be naked guys

that i can testify too,being naked is not a problem in fact everyone,you  will not be disapointed with her exhibitions

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BabyAngel said:

well who knows knows me and ary did some shows before :))not afraid to be naked guys

Great,I really like the "mix" of your more brunet hair and darker skin with Ary more white tones..coffee with milky:biggrin:,will be lovely I bet.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You're welcome,hope next time you will show more to us,we need to take out many deep doubts:blush:,you re funny,pretty and sexy so will be an pleasure to watch you again.

Heeeya. This is not the brunet giel u see in my appartament here. This is Patty..if u remember her ! 💋❤️

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They had good prices earlier. My Pixel2 XL was really expensive. But its a really great phone. 

Yes seems they up the prices,think in start we're like 300or something and now gess about500,but still very nice balance between price/quality.My Nokia was 200 some few years ago,no android sadly but great camera and big 6" screen.Of course not in same league as your,or Samsung or iPhone but still ok,and the battery...lasts agesss.

1 minute ago, Sexygirl said:

Heeeya. This is not the brunet giel u see in my appartament here. This is Patty..if u remember her ! 💋❤️

Upss..well I liked the two brunets,maybe the one from westerday could also return other day.

• Like 1