Ary & George Part #1

2 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Hello guys. Well with what to start..

George was sleeping and I just stay with friend in living room. In one moment we hear a big fight at the building Hall and didn t now what heppend. When I go to see ,a drunk man wanted to come inside our house and others neighborhood house. Don't know what was with him. I go to woke up George ,him wanted to go out ,and we stopped him to evict a conflicting. The neighborhood call the police ,we the same. The police come ,him is a man with antecedent ,him drunk every day ,and it is a creazy man. 

Now all it is good ,but we just was very Scarry about what s heppend. 

Thank you for the care. Kiss. 😘

Glad to see that everything is ok now :heart::heart:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Because this I am,this is my mood, after I am upset,scared and cry...Just need some minutes single..

Happens with me the same when very nervous.. just wanted to be alone without anyone trying to say "easy, it's all gone, breath" ... :biggrin:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Happens with me the same when very nervous.. just wanted to be alone without anyone trying to say "easy, it's all gone, breath" ... :biggrin:

And we are happy all it is ok now 😍😍

Yeah .. I am so happy you understand and you are like me. Hihi. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

2200 and there was obviously some sort of disturbance outside; the dog was agitated and George extremely so. He had to be restrained (gently) by the guest couple from disappearing outside immediately to "remonstrate". Since then the flat has been offline so I suspect it did genuinely have something to do with them.Anything else on my part would be speculation.

It was a drunk and crazy neighbour who tried to break in the house. Im happy that my friends was in the apartment because i wanted to beat the shit outta that fucker. I had to call the police but the police did nothing just to "talk" to him. I think is not over with this guy....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

They ALL four of them went to the window and looked out - the dog was clearly agitated also and George looked like he wanted to go and "fill someone in". I genuinely think it was external to the flat and not intra mural. The two guest were trying to restrain George, not arguing with him, the body language suggested reasoning restraint from going outside rather than arguing.

You are right. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

george dispose of him as you see fit,but be carefull,people like that have a habbit of starting trouble then try to play the victim,

I know. Soon i will move in a new apartment. This is a bad neighbourhood and Ary didnt belived me when i told her so befor to move in here. After this incident she want to move out from here faster posible. She doesnt listen me sometimes and this is the consequices. All handle the situation like i allways do.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Hello guys. Well with what to start..

George was sleeping and I just stay with friend in living room. In one moment we hear a big fight at the building Hall and didn t now what heppend. When I go to see ,a drunk man wanted to come inside our house and others neighborhood house. Don't know what was with him. I go to woke up George ,him wanted to go out ,and we stopped him to evict a conflicting. The neighborhood call the police ,we the same. The police come ,him is a man with antecedent ,him drunk every day ,and it is a creazy man. 

Now all it is good ,but we just was very Scarry about what s heppend. 

Thank you for the care. Kiss. 😘

If its that simple , why delete 50 minutes on the timeline ??:huh: