Ary & George Part #1

2 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

we are defence council and will brush anyone who is vile and insulting towards our friends

if the tenant are not on cc??

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

not giving importance and the best, ary knows that the people of vhtv like her, we know who is behind these comments,

exactly if every one ignored the first post it would have been forgotten 2 pages ago

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, werkbank said:

There are people and people! Some like to eat meat, some don't. Some smokes, some don't.

That's so with body size. Some people loves skinny girls and some love curvy ones. Do not generalise, morons!

Me, personaly i consider that Ary is the sexiest girl on vh. (And Lexy too, equaly )

I love all body sizes as long as the people who own them work for it.

I appreciate a big girl which looks good and works out.

In that case, I just wanted to mention Ary bad habits.

Seeing Patty yesterday, it was a bit sad because unlike Ary she doesnt look good big.

7 minutes ago, lordryan33 said:

I love all body sizes as long as the people who own them work for it.

I appreciate a big girl which looks good and works out.

In that case, I just wanted to mention Ary bad habits.

Seeing Patty yesterday, it was a bit sad because unlike Ary she doesnt look good big.

It wasn't because what you said..it was the WAY you said it.You could had express that opinion without be so rude.

• Like 1

à l’instant, lordryan33 a dit :

But full of fat! Gross! Work out..

Dude, you see fat there, i see a sexy thing. There is a lot of space under the Sun for all people around the world. 

You don't have to be rude, anyway. 

There are some really skinny girls on VH i suggest you go there and congratulate them.

There is a word: "DOn't watch if you don't like!"

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, werkbank said:

Dude, you see fat there, i see a sexy thing. There is a lot of space under the Sun for all people around the world. 

You don't have to be rude, anyway. 

There are some really skinny girls on VH i suggest you go there and congratulate them.

There is a word: "DOn't watch if you don't like!"

No one said skinny. I ask them to be healthy.

Patty looks like she has at least 30 extra pounds and sadly in the all the wrong places.

Ary at least looks fit.