Ary & George Part #1

Just now, moos54 said:

grosse? elle est pas maigre c'est sur mais on ne peut pas dire qu'elle soit grosse non plus :angel:

Tu préfères "enveloppée" ? Tu as vu le triple ventre qu'elle a ? Trois plis, mec... Affreux, non ? Bon, c'est vrai, je préfère les minces. C'est vrai qu'elle est sensuelle, malgré tout, et qu'elle a du chien !

• Like 1

Just now, henriPas said:

Tu préfères "enveloppée" ? Tu as vu le triple ventre qu'elle a ? Trois plis, mec... Affreux, non ? Bon, c'est vrai, je préfère les minces. C'est vrai qu'elle est sensuelle, malgré tout, et qu'elle a du chien !

moi je vois seulement une femme bien dans sa peau et dans son corps, rien d'autre, cela change des filles tailles mannequin qui n'ont  que la peau sur les os :biggrin:

une femme un peu ronde est toujours jolie de toute façon, en fait n'importe quel femme est jolie à mes yeux  ^^

• Like 3

4 hours ago, thepoliceman said:

This guy is strange, it seems that he fights with her, who screams, I do not know, it's a strange couple. Anyone else think that?

I fight with my girlfriend everyday and she definitely enjoys screaming, especially in bed.  Yes, it seems unusual, unconventional, but that’s who he is, strange to us in his own funny, particular, freakish way. Peace J:cool:ey 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thepoliceman said:

This guy is strange, it seems that he fights with her, who screams, I do not know, it's a strange couple. Anyone else think that?

Why you said we are a strange couple? 😂This was funny. 

At what you refer ?

17 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Por que você disse que nós somos um casal estranho? 😂This era engraçado. 

A que você se refere?

Sorry, I did not mean to offend. It's that whenever I look at them, the man seems to be aggressive with the woman, to be screaming at her and I do not understand why. I do not know if I misunderstood. The other day the woman was naked and had oral sex on him. Then he disappeared. She would masturbate when he came back and it seemed that she wanted to bond with him. But he did not want to have sex with her seemed aggressive. Again, if I got it wrong, I'm sorry, but it seemed to me. So it's very strange for a man to have such a hot wife wanting to have sex with him and he fights with her.

9 minutes ago, thepoliceman said:

Sorry, I did not mean to offend. It's that whenever I look at them, the man seems to be aggressive with the woman, to be screaming at her and I do not understand why. I do not know if I misunderstood. The other day the woman was naked and had oral sex on him. Then he disappeared. She would masturbate when he came back and it seemed that she wanted to bond with him. But he did not want to have sex with her seemed aggressive. Again, if I got it wrong, I'm sorry, but it seemed to me. So it's very strange for a man to have such a hot wife wanting to have sex with him and he fights with her.

Nope. You understand wrong. Him it is not agresive or something like that. And sometimes after an good oral ,some people just want to stay and relax and not to have again sex and sometimes they want to have. All it is ok,believe me ! 😘 And in every house exist some litlle fight s ,and the boy and girl scream and after all it is ok. 

• Like 5