Ary & George Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

I don't have on the archive the pics i put online... and quoted this one because it wasn't from the other site.. Don't want CC to have problems :biggrin:

likewise thats why i could not post mine,i keep all mine on a external hard drive

Im not a cam model. I just tried sometimes and did it for fun with Ary or me alone to try it a bit.. but not as a job or often. more like rare to never :)) 

I was in highschool until this summer so .. i couldnt anyway. Dont expect Im a experienced camgirl or something. 

Now Im 19 wild & free:))

I dont do it anymore, only if Ary wants with me for fun .. yes if u want too:)) why not.. but only occasionally if needed

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BabyAngel said:

Im not a cam model. I just tried sometimes and did it for fun with Ary or me alone to try it a bit.. but not as a job or often. more like rare to never :)) 

I was in highschool until this summer so .. i couldnt anyway. Dont expect Im a experienced camgirl or something. 

I dont do it anymore, only if Ary wants with me for fun .. yes if u want too:)) why not.. but only occasionally if needed

No need to be a cam model to have fun with Ary. The real not staged shows are best. Camming always looks like its staged...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BabyAngel said:

I was in highschool until this summer so .. i couldnt anyway. Dont expect Im a experienced camgirl or something

Not being that... It's a good thing for me :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Too bad we're not there! I've never been to one before. It's a shame cause it's only an hour flight away! CES Vegas is the best! 

From my location to Vegas is 20-30h flight.The cost of the plane ticket plus the hotel plus the  expenses during the trip is much higher than the price of the phone itself. Maybe if i had the money i would do that. Maybe next time :)))

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Soundmaker said:

From my location to Vegas is 20-30h flight.The cost of the plane ticket plus the hotel plus the  expenses during the trip is much higher than the price of the phone itself. Maybe if i had the money i would do that. Maybe next time :)))

Vegas is worth the trip. Do it one day if you get the chance.  Oh, and it seems that Sony in going to wait till MWC in March to release the new XZ1 Premium. Supposedly they are releasing the middle to low end new phones at CES. Bummer! 

8759182969_6e0421dd8b_b.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Vegas is worth the trip. Do it one day if you get the chance.  Oh, and it seems that Sony in going to wait till MWC in March to release the new XZ1 Premium. Supposedly they are releasing the middle to low end new phones at CES. Bummer! 

8759182969_6e0421dd8b_b.jpg

Nice..I like those two Sony phones in pic hehe,Sony rocks.:cool:

• Like 1