Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:05 AM, Adlerholz06 said:

SHE DID IT AGAIN. 

Pheww, she was so damn cute. I never saw her like this before. Fighting so bad to win a satisfying orgasm, bating in doggy, bating in other positions and moaningggggggggggggg

GREAT!

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

She is such a sweet girl sharing her wonderful body, her insatiable desire and her sweetness with us.

Thank you so much Leora :heart:

Yes, this is one very determined woman when it comes to bating. Each bate needs to be better than and different from the last one and variety is Leora's calling card.

I think Leora has an amazing erotic imagination and conjures up images while she is bating that only she could imagine.

The phone images or messages that get her in the mood are a mystery to most of us, if not all. I do wonder sometimes if she's even looking at 'guides to better orgasms for women through masturbation' and trying to copy the methods espoused online.

Probably not, it may be just images or videos. Heaven knows if she has perverse tastes in men (or even in women) that help her get off.

We've seen her changing positions so many times during her workouts, as well as the props she uses, cushions, dildo etc,  and the locations, most of the time with her loyal fans in mind.

There's only one Leora and for every person who complains that her bates are repetitive she has always managed to defy them with more and more variations in her sessions, whether they be short or long.

Thanks for the videos and they are very much appreciated.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, sereno said:

Boitoske:  Your vision is definitively affected.  I see not two but three Leora images in Hope85's pic.  Mirror, mirror on the wall.....  

Yes, you are right... She even affects my vision...:biggrin:

On 4/14/2018 at 1:38 PM, lesfat said:

I would like to buy the dolls produced by Leora to open a store in Brazil. How could it be? Sorry for my English.

On 4/14/2018 at 2:03 PM, Iwishicould said:

I could only be in your dreams I'm afraid. There is no way she would allow her contact address to be general knowledge. Maybe in time you may be able to purchase them through a third party if she makes a success of it. I wouldn't hold your breath though, she gets bored quite quickly and has been known to start things before only to tire of them rapidly, ballet, gym, etc etc.

This is not a critisism of the lady, just a fact and in some ways it's all part of her psyche, it's her unpredictability that makes her attractive to some people I guess. 

Welcome to the forum.🙂

That's not true, she has an account and reads here regularly. She might contact you. 

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

That's not true, she has an account and reads here regularly. She might contact you. 

What's not true?  

You must be very privileged to know that she reads these posts " regularly " and is even an account holder, I think that most people are aware she used to hold an account and read things on a regular basis, but whether she still does so is open to conjecture.

I still maintain she would not give out her address to anyone, And that would be true, but, as I said, it might be possible she could do it through a third party, though I doubt it very much.

Of course if you have other ideas, and you can substantiate them then I will agree with you, but until that time I would still not hold my breath waiting for her to make contact.

I will look forward to your reply though.

🙂  Peace.