Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

3 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

BB, With all due respect to yourself, I have always enjoyed your postings on this forum and have to a certain extent agreed with most of them, but you in my opinion have just spouted the biggest load of bollocks ever,. Don't tell me, let me guess, you either worked at some time or other for the BBC or you are one of Corbyn's ardent supporters or perhaps related to the fucking imbicile .

Yes, I am very much aware of what Russia is supposed to have done, but conversely, are you fully aware of what our squeaky clean lot are guilty off .It might make you sleep even less at night than you do now.

I've  never been one to believe the rantings of the " shameless political organisations " but neither have I been one to believe the absolute bullshit that emminates from the BBC nowadays.

Yes, they used to be an honest and impartial world broadcaster, but as far as I am concerned those days are long gone.

Obviously you are going to defend your corner and I respect that, I have had my say and will say no more on the matter, as it's just a matter of two differing opinions.

PS. BB, my personal remarks above are all meant tongue in cheek, please don't take offense, 😇

The  BBC stands for The Blair Brown Corbyn Channel. They are institutionally left wing and constantly spout left wing propaganda. The BBC used to be the best in the world. It is now so openly biased it is a disgrace. And it is funded by a tax that is worse than the Poll Tax. There is never any criticism of Islam or Muslims. They supported everything that was anti-Brexit and continue to undermine a democratic vote. I hate the BBC almost as much as I hate Tony Blair the lying cheating war criminal!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, van the man said:

The  BBC stands for The Blair Brown Corbyn Channel. They are institutionally left wing and constantly spout left wing propaganda. The BBC used to be the best in the world. It is now so openly biased it is a disgrace. And it is funded by a tax that is worse than the Poll Tax. There is never any criticism of Islam or Muslims. They supported everything that was anti-Brexit and continue to undermine a democratic vote. I hate the BBC almost as much as I hate Tony Blair the lying cheating war criminal!

Don't beat about the bush Van the Man, why don't you say what you really mean 😂 😂😂😂

• Like 1