Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

We should thank Paul for going out for a bike ride, allowing Leora time to satisfy her needs. Plus keeping her viewers happy. 

Now she goes to the gym, to keep those who contend she is getting out of shape, happy. Leaving Paul and Eva to keep that group entertained in her absence.    ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

We should thank Paul for going out for a bike ride, allowing Leora time to satisfy her needs. Plus keeping her viewers happy. 

Now she goes to the gym, to keep those who contend she is getting out of shape, happy. Leaving Paul and Eva to keep that group entertained in her absence.    ☺️

I am not so sure she is going to the gym to keep the viewers happy, perhaps it's more to do with the fact that summer is rapidly approaching, and her vanity would not allow herself to be seen on a beach in a bikini unless she was in tip top physical condition.

Perhaps she also feels that it's been a long winter in which she has done little exercise, and during the same period she has indulged herself in several helpings of cakes, pizzas, and takeaways, Even with a great metabolism like hers, her body comes under pressure sometimes I would imagine.

Personaly  I don't see a problem with her body, but she obviously does for one reason or another.🏋🙂