Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Guest Legionaire
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:27 AM, nath75 said:

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Excellent, thanks, no problem viewing it.

1 hour ago, bobo5838 said:

will not open after download

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

True for me too. So I used the preview function to watch the video instead. Unable to save and then open was a bit unfortunate. Same with the other one of Martina posted around the same time. Incompatible format or something like that,

Not MP4 (AVC/AAC), but WEBM contenaire format (VP9/OGG) better compression for streaming.

Use VLC or MPC-HC after DL

• Like 1

In case anyone blinked, Paul has just given her a very quick banging in the bedroom, it was a case of Wham Bang Thank You Ma'am, he got up immediately and left her with cum all over her legs and arse,

Thats what I like about the guy, he has a great girl and doesn't give a shit, and strangely enough I think she likes him that way.

😂😂

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

In case anyone blinked, Paul has just given her a very quick banging in the bedroom, it was a case of Wham Bang Thank You Ma'am, he got up immediately and left her with cum all over her legs and arse,

Thats what I like about the guy, he has a great girl and doesn't give a shit, and strangely enough I think she likes him that way.

😂😂

The thing that really makes me laugh is that this forum has members who pledge undying love for her, and would use her shit for toothpaste and her piss for a mouthwash, we have put her on a pedestal and given her titles like " Goddess " and be willing to crawl naked over a thousand miles of broken bottles just to sniff her panties, And there is this nose picking Neanderthal with the social graces of an orangutan, able to charm the panties of her whenever he chooses, and she worships him for it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙂

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

The thing that really makes me laugh is that this forum has members who pledge undying love for her, and would use her shit for toothpaste and her piss for a mouthwash, we have put her on a pedestal and given her titles like " Goddess " and be willing to crawl naked over a thousand miles of broken bottles just to sniff her panties, And there is this nose picking Neanderthal with the social graces of an orangutan, able to charm the panties of her whenever he chooses, and she worships him for it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙂

🤣😝

49 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙂

Can I hear an A-Men! Say Hallelujah! Dude preaching the truth.

• Upvote 1