Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

3 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

If only we could speak Russian and if the volume was high enough to hear it!

Even if we could speak Russian we would have a job to keep up with her today, she hasn't stopped yacking, Paul has fallen asleep on her ( not unusual I know ) she could talk a glass eye to sleep. 😴😴😴😴😴😴 I think he is faking it, just to shut her up and give her mouth a rest.😂😂

Maybe she's trying to give him the hint? "See what happens when you stay home instead of going to work? I nag, nag, nag all day." 

Let's see if he gets sick of it quickly and heads back to work tomorrow!

I thought she was saying something quite serious to him, rather than just yacking, however.

Something like leaving the project as it was no longer tolerable, due to the many negative posts. She seemed to be reading to him off some messages on her phone so I assumed the worst, that it was us!

Hopefully it was just her asking him to buy something more to keep her amused....

6 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Maybe she's trying to give him the hint? "See what happens when you stay home instead of going to work? I nag, nag, nag all day." 

Let's see if he gets sick of it quickly and heads back to work tomorrow!

I thought she was saying something quite serious to him, rather than just yacking, however.

Something like leaving the project as it was no longer tolerable, due to the many negative posts. She seemed to be reading to him off some messages on her phone so I assumed the worst, that it was us!

Hopefully it was just her asking him to buy something more to keep her amused....

We have not said anything detrimental or abusive, yes there were a couple of borderline negative remarks, but offset with many positives.

She will never in my opinion leave the project all the time she is happy with what she sees in the mirror, when the day arrives that she looks and sees sagging tits, a fat arse , and cellulite legs, I think she will be gone like shit of a shovel.

Thankfully that day is a while of yet. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

There is little doubt that Paul is indeed a lazy man who has to be pampered and spoiled by Leora, it may well be the Russian way, but then I can't help admiring him for it. He is one of the most self centered men I have ever witnessed, but at the end of the day he can whenever he wishes pull down Leora's panties ( when she is wearing them ) and push his cock or tongue into the holy grail in between her legs, where we would all like to be.  He really doesn't have to exert himself either, as she is more than willing to conserve what little energy he has managed to muster 😂 by doing all the work herself if he so wants.

One of the problems when we try to analyze this couple is that we do it from our own selfish standpoint, people tend not to like Paul because he in their minds inhibits Leora's pleasure time, which then impinges on their own pleasure. At the same time as they are semi abusing him they are putting her on a pedestal to be worshipped by all and sundry. Totally ignoring any faults ( and she has many, like us all ) she may have. I think she is a fascinating specimen of the female gender, but I do see her full package, Yes she is beautiful, funny, intelligent, sexy, caring, and to a degree intelligent, but she is also IMHO Immature, demanding, calculating, controlling, vain and predictable,  with an under the surface hardness that possibly stems from childhood.

This is in no way meant as a critisism of this couple, but an honest appraisal of what I see , and when all is said and done they are my favorite couple on RLC.😊

Well I for one certainly do not admire him for anything Iwic, and there have been quite a number of times in the past when his attempted miniscule, incognito or low profile so to speak advances or passes were rejected. It has been my perception and therefore view and opinion, that higher levels of immaturities have been and still are at times exhibited quite much more than should be by someone at that age, and of a male gender. It is no doubt that it is certainly good and better when any couple get along as compared to not. Additionally, yes it is factual that no one human is perfect and therefore has some sort of blemishes or faults, but, some more than others, and even some, quite a bit more than others. As far as the compliments asserted towards the one individual, I agree with. To add, I also both believe and assert that New's suggestion that there may be an intent on his part to be absent from employment until the start of the next so called Russian holiday, actually has quite high degree's of being actual intent and perhaps not just mere conjecture, of which is undoubtedly his and they're personal business, but it is imo, also just another one of the many ways and times of showing a level of maturity by him that is evidently quite low by his actions, all under a pretext of an excuse or excuses of some minor abrasions and slight bruises incurred by some bicycle mishap.

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well I for one certainly do not admire him for anything Iwic, and there have been quite a number of times in the past when his attempted miniscule, incognito or low profile so to speak advances or passes were rejected. It has been my perception and therefore view and opinion, that higher levels of immaturities have been and still are at times exhibited quite much more than should be by someone at that age, and of a male gender. It is no doubt that it is certainly good and better when any couple get along as compared to not. Additionally, yes it is factual that no one human is perfect and therefore has some sort of blemishes or faults, but, some more than others, and even some, quite a bit more than others. As far as the compliments asserted towards the one individual, I agree with. To add, I also both believe and assert that New's suggestion that there may be an intent on his part to be absent from employment until the start of the next so called Russian holiday, actually has quite high degree's of being actual intent and perhaps not just mere conjecture, of which is undoubtedly his and they're personal business, but it is also just another one of the many ways and times of showing a level of maturity by him that is evidently quite low by his actions, all under a pretext of an excuse or excuses of some minor abrasions and slight bruises incurred by some bicycle mishap.

I don't disagree with you at all, but I still have a grudging admiration for him, because whilst people are critiquing him and winding themselves up over him, what is he doing? Laying back being massaged and pampered, and fingering and fucking an extremely desirable woman whenever he chooses and all with the blessing of the reason we watch RLC, Leora, 

He has got it made, and we are jealous, he does as little or as much as he likes both at work apparently and in his love life, and she accepts it and encourages it to an extent.

I would like to know the secret of his success Nich. 🙂

He will be doing exactly the same in ten years from now, albeit not on RLC.

19 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

I don't disagree with you at all, but I still have a grudging admiration for him, because whilst people are critiquing him and winding themselves up over him, what is he doing? Laying back being massaged and pampered, and fingering and fucking an extremely desirable woman whenever he chooses and all with the blessing of the reason we watch RLC, Leora, 

He has got it made, and we are jealous, he does as little or as much as he likes both at work apparently and in his love life, and she accepts it and encourages it to an extent.

I would like to know the secret of his success Nich. 🙂

He will be doing exactly the same in ten years from now, albeit not on RLC.

LOL ! Spoiled was a good description choice. Perhaps it is likely that it can be assumed to be more for certain than not that they were and have been each others first and only experiences of being involved in a partner/companion/other half so to speak type of relationship could have a quite a substantial reflection on certain behaviors or actions.

40 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

LOL ! Spoiled was a good description choice. Perhaps it is likely that it can be assumed to be more for certain than not that they were and have been each others first and only experiences of being involved in a partner/companion/other half so to speak type of relationship could have a quite a substantial reflection on certain behaviors or actions.

Not fit enough for work, but fit enough to take his bike out for a ride? Unless of course he is on holiday, in which case all our thoughts and opinions are academic.