Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

ihr habt ja recht mir geht es darum leora ist ja eine clevere frau und das sie nicht merkt wie er die leute verarscht er müsste mal körperlich arbeiten dann würde er nicht bis 4 Uhr morgens vor dem Computer sitzen nein er würde wahrscheinlich 3 tage durchschlafen.

19 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

If you are talking about Leora then she is in bed, if you're not then who? 🙂

Sorry Nich, I thought you wanted to know where she was at that precise moment, but now I realise that you were probably referring to where she might be during today, Am I correct ?

A good part of the appealing attractiveness and allure that she possesses is being a quite sexy woman with superb taste in various subjects of her life such as her attire, the furnishings and arrangements in her residence, and other objects in her life as well.

5 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Sorry Nich, I thought you wanted to know where she was at that precise moment, but now I realise that you were probably referring to where she might be during today, Am I correct ?

You got it my friend. 😉

It would surely have to be an extraordinarily amazing and special experience to be privileged to be close enough to her to be able to hear her voice, to smell her scent, to smell and touch her hair, and to touch her and feel the texture and softness of her skin amongst some thoughts that comes to mind. I know, wishful thinking, but it's nice to dream as the saying goes.

Though it may have seemed that perhaps some afore mentioned thoughts may have been being pondered and considered briefly while watching TV, only seems perhaps to be an after thought now regretfully. As does times past when someone seemed to experience urges or desires to adorn satin and lace at times when similar thoughts may have perhaps been pondered and taken into consideration, or of listening to good music and sometimes getting into some good dancing, or simply just watching music videos on a pc and in different spaces there in the residence and not just one in particular. Seems those urges or desires are no longer relevant or meaningful as they once seemed to be regretfully as well. Time changes all, for the better or not.