Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

6 hours ago, scutus said:

It shows TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT  to the tenants in which it is being done.

I'll just point out this happens in the threads of others and there is no lack of respect on my part. Howard happened to place that post here and I responded but people do post about other girls on other threads because they happen to be there at the time. It happens all the time on the Barcelona threads. It may be technically OT but no lack of respect is being shown by doing that unless the lack of respect is in the content.

Also I will point this out because of that stupid post about no-one watching The Goddess any more. The Goddess is hampered when it comes to viewers by her geographical location. Trust me if she was located in Western Europe or even further west her viewing figures would be off the scale. Even now looking at the Most Viewed cameras today they are

1-3 Belle&Rosie

4-5 The Goddess

6    Belle&Rosie

So my favourite 2 girls happen to fill all 6 top spots today. With some on CC there is total denial about the popularity of both of them. What is particularly significant is the fact that The Goddess can rise to such heights in what is after all the morning or sleeping time for most RLC viewers. This is a remarkable achievement. Apart from my general interest in statistics an ulterior motive was because I was sick to death of these posts when RLC show the truth every day. If the girls look at RLC and they do they will already know this.

8 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Leora's new outfit black transparent  tights without panties topless changed to black panties and black lace bra 

My preferences are her birthday suit or failing that white lacy things and stockings as I have never liked tights. Tights are for warmth, stockings are for sexiness.

Actually in the old apartment The Goddess wore a maid's outfit but maybe even sexier to me was when she was in her uniform (*) ... uniform for the top and nothing below the waist would drive me wild. :biggrin::biggrin:

* I may post some old pictures later so you can see just how sexy she looked.