Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

If you can finagle a way to get on cam 4, Leora  is putting it to its full advantage. And peak till your hearts content

Leora must be feeling sorry for you. She just turned up the lights. It is just nigh impossible to improve the vision from my viewpoint. :blush:

• Like 1

Thank you, my Queen! 

You have delivered us - the all mighty joy. The joy for you and for us as well.

Your shy looks to the cam are adorable. You tasting your own juices are... smth the most beautiful a girl...pardon me...Queen can do.

Just imagine how we all like to be online with you while you have your fun. While you play. While you caress your magnificent inner sight. And the - backside. To die for!

Can you imagine what we are doing while you tease yourself? We're there for you. With you. Just imagine our joy, our hard ons that are there -for you.

Think of us, my Queen. Be nice to us, our precious. We do adore every bit of you, your personality, your sexuality, you - teasing us, playing with us, showing us what all there can be, going up or down, we are - your puppets.

Take care of us, be nice to us, caress us. We will be always your devoted and humble - 

- for our beloved Queen.

Kisssss!   ;-)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gogism said:

HUh! Dare you to get your pizza  - naked one day. 

I guess 99% of your fans would start to think about being a pizza delivery guy.

But - I guess that's just my/our dream...   :-)

I've offered more than once to be a delivery guy, beats laying around in the drawer all day plus I can earn some money to buy  something to eat besides these pecans someone keeps leaving in the panty drawer. ::)

• Like 1

gogism.  It seems we both just erred.  Twas not pizza, it was KFC, and I stated it was nearly impossible to improve the vision. Leora has proven nothing, where she is concerned, is impossible. She most definitely has made an improvement in her, un----attire !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, refinman said:

love the way her pussy glistens with her juices. would also love to know what she watches on her phone that gets her so horned up

Old reruns of Pepe Lepew cartoons :biggrin:

• Like 3