Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

3 hours ago, beckett said:

Each to their own, and different strokes for different folks....but watching Paul always seems to me like sex is just a chore for him.....the quicker he can finish and get his pants back on the better.

I agree that sex seems like a chore to Paul, a duty to him.  

On the flip side, that Leora is nearly as opposite of him sexually shows how much she loves him. Often such diverse views (or needs - sexual desire) will break a couple apart. Heck - it would often stop two people from getting started from being a couple.  But that's not the case for these two.

I'll take it one step further: For the long time viewers of these two, you should recall when they would argue quite a bit. My guess is, in part, they were getting comfortable as they started living together (although they knew each other long before then). But as time progressed, they started talking. No computer games and didn't rely on TV to occupy down time.  And today, it's the same thing - they have conversations.

That's love.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iwishicould said:

With the utmost respect to your opinion becket, I wasn't just eluding to Paul's sexual prowess, which although not earth shattering is much improved on what it used to be like, and it's always easy for us armchair critics to pass judgment, I sometimes wonder what our wives and girlfriends say about our performances when we are not around , think about it.

But I digress, no, I was eluding to his all round performance as a person and partner to the lovely girl, judging him on what he was like up till maybe six months ago, he has turned into a likable guy making the best out of the hand he has been dealt,which although he has the Kings aplenty, he was never comfortable and perhaps lacked confidence on the best way to play his hand.

She on the other hand has all the aces, knows exactly what the other players have and is confident she can call them at will, she has therefor left the opening for him to enjoy the game at his own pace ,which he has adapted to with relish.

Give the guy a break, it's as you say "different strokes etc " and "each to their own" The most important thing is not what you or I and the rest of the people who come on this forum think or advise, Its what she wants, and she wants Paul. 😄

With respect, i wasn't really commenting or replying to your previous post. it was just my observation and opinion

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

I agree that sex seems like a chore to Paul, a duty to him.  

On the flip side, that Leora is nearly as opposite of him sexually shows how much she loves him. Often such diverse views (or needs - sexual desire) will break a couple apart. Heck - it would often stop two people from getting started from being a couple.  But that's not the case for these two.

I'll take it one step further: For the long time viewers of these two, you should recall when they would argue quite a bit. My guess is, in part, they were getting comfortable as they started living together (although they knew each other long before then). But as time progressed, they started talking. No computer games and didn't rely on TV to occupy down time.  And today, it's the same thing - they have conversations.

That's love.

Opposites attract and all that...but yes there's no doubt they care for each other very much, and seem very happy together. Long may it last.

• Like 1

While she enjoys her glass of wine and flashes her kitty to the living room camera, he is probably tracking the number of people who are tuning in to watch and see if anything more is going to happen. I have always felt they get bonuses for viewership and they know how to drag things on to increase their numbers and pay.  Let’s hope the wine loosens her up and he gives her the pleasure that a goddess deserves.

1 minute ago, Chicago515 said:

While she enjoys her glass of wine and flashes her kitty to the living room camera, he is probably tracking the number of people who are tuning in to watch and see if anything more is going to happen. I have always felt they get bonuses for viewership and they know how to drag things on to increase their numbers and pay.  Let’s hope the wine loosens her up and he gives her the pleasure that a goddess deserves.

You may be correct. But how do they know how many viewers they attract?  If I was RLC, I would not share specific statistics with any "independent contractor" on the performance of their channel (unless they were borderline 'fired' and RLC thinks with some behavioral changes, things would improve).

IMO, the best statistical analysis they can get is seeing the activity here on CC. I think CC has enough data for each apartment to statistically determine their popularity (I'm assuming they know the formula how to achieve a true analysis...as I sure don't; but it is possible).

She's been testing the boundaries with Paul at home, doesn't seem there are any :wink: He's chill with everything nowadays, maybe soon we don't have to be certain nothings gonna happen when he's home.. the sex yesterday was hot btw, especially the pussy to mouth afterwards :heart: I really wanna see her suck on her new dildo while she bates, then use it, everywhere.. then suck it again, omg I'm getting horney thinking about it :heart: :heart: :heart:

If RLC us using similar software to track their viewers to that of CC's. They can track how many paid members are watching who, what ,and where at any given time. By using the five letter ids. Plus by using the six letter ids which I assume are computer generated they can track non paid viewers.

With a couple of additional facets in the software. They would be able to again at any given time. See not only which apartment is attracting the most viewers, but also see which tenant is attracting the most viewers.

Take a look at the bottom of the page in CC's forum section to see what I am referring to.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:28 AM, Howard said:

I don't recall ever seeing Leora with a glass of wine.

Thanks for the pix. She seldom drinks. She does not approve of over-drinking or tobacco use.

But she does love animals. Perhaps she will see it in her heart to take in little squirrel to reform him, and cure him of his vices and temptations. ::)

(At this concept, the little forest skunk is ROFL hysterically.)

• Like 1