Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

5 minutes ago, gogism said:

Easy, johnny. Our Queen is just preparing a dinner for her beloved. Which is not you. Actually, non of us is... She's gonna dress slowly and wait for her man to come home.  :-)

Just a little innocent daydreaming, it's allowed :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Did she really? :heart: :heart: :heart: When I get my payment tomorrow I'm gonna buy premium and replay tokens so fucking fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highly recommended my friend.

• Like 1

Hello ... everyone will think that Leora's masturbation today has been wonderful ... I've seen her ... I've seen Leora 3 hours fighting with the manual of the sewing machine ... then her indecision if she masturbates and where ... in the living room ... in the standing room ... we can not decide ... and in the end he chooses the worst decision ... balancing on the bathtub with his right foot on top and on tiptoe to be able to show better his body .. it is to be appreciated .. but I see him very hard sincerely ... and in the end he decides on a hard floor of the bathtub ... and worst of all (many will coincide with me) without sound .. hahaha ... and I think .. if the living room has a door and the bedroom has a door .. because it decides the worst option ... of course I imagine that everything has been an apt reflection .. because Eva was determined to not leave ... another day will be more natural ... kiss my sweet Leora.