Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎26 at 4:44 AM, Adlerholz06 said:

(Video Content No Longer Available)

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎26 at 6:23 AM, Adlerholz06 said:

she just did it but went to bath to finish it. Maybe some member has recorded the highlight of this bate!?

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎27 at 4:11 PM, cia22 said:

2018-03-26

I've been working hard this week and missed all these, RE-UP to MAB and I'll PM you the essential Leora collection :wink:

• Like 1

Just now, scutus said:

There is one thing for sure. That is not the usual coffee based rub she has applied most generously to her beautiful body.    :shy:

At first I thought it was some strange outfit till I looked closer. On mobile 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

At first I thought it was some strange outfit till I looked closer. On mobile 

Pepe, she just slightly overdid your request for a white stripe.  :biggrin:    I hope it is not a plaster based rub. If so, she will become a statue in the living room.

I will have to check if titanium oxide is good for the skin.::)

• Like 1

On 3/27/2018 at 2:34 PM, Howard said:

Therefore on a related note when some of you knuckleheads profess your love for Leora and 'talk dirty' on line the things you would do to her (or have her do to you), that's disturbing on many levels. One being your mental (in)stability and what you would do to make your fantasy turn into reality (assuming you don't know there's a difference).

Howard I am sure virtually all people here including The Goddess understand this is fantasy. You have no idea why these people write what they write but to say someone is exhibiting signs of mental instability based on a few posts in an almost virtual world is ridiculous and insulting. You don't know them and they have every right to post what they like here so long as they not actually insulting about The Goddess. I don't know where you draw the line. Clearly it can't be wrong for people to say they would like to fuck her or even lick her feet (not me!) and she would definitely not be offended by that.

Personally I haven't ever contacted any RLC girl nor followed them on social media(*). I admit it is tempting with The Goddess and my other favourite Belle but because of my nature it would just be for conversation. I wouldn't go anywhere else with it. Only if they were actually in a camming situation might anything get sexual but real feelings would be out of the question. I don't have any friends on Facebook that  I don't know well personally. There are virtual selves, online selves and real selves and at that level I only deal with the latter. I don't think you can make judgments about people about what they say here.

* Yes I know a couple of names and where they live but only because people have told me. I have made no attempt to find them myself (except for once when someone mentioned a site some of the Barcelona girls might be on - curiosity got the batter of me but it went no further).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/27/2018 at 6:33 PM, beckett said:

Unfortunately after some of the weird posts and even weirder responses to peoples opinions I have read in this topic over the last 24/48 hours.....

People have been here a long time. It is possible you don't get their meaning and, as I hinted in my last post, you shouldn't take anything too seriously unless people are getting insulted.If you feel that you can report it.

• Like 1

My dear princess! Look lovely today as every time you share your lovely moments enjoying yourself and sharing with us. We don't want to day, cause we want to worship you every single moment. But we would give our lives for every look at us when you choose to be naughty. Do pls take a look deep into our eyes while you caress yourself. With your fingers traveling from your sweetness to your even sweeter mouth, licking your own juices you should look directly in our eyes. You would own us and all of our beings. And you would feel the heat in a moment as well. Check it, check us, take a look at us. Watch us all the time. We're here - just for you! 

Kiss and love!   ;-)