Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

38 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Just walking Eva I believe

Yes she took Eva for a walk. Then brought Eva home and then went back out. I seen her come back in with the box, but did not see her opening it. 

Where ever she went. She went dressed very informal. Jeans and sweater without panties or bra, and was only gone about twenty minutes from the time she brought Eva home.

Being the predictably unpredictable woman that she is. Anything is possible. But it seems sewing may be the initial priority. Her selection of clothing she donned upon arriving home leaves room for other possibilities.

But that could be wishful thinking on my part.    :confused:

On 1/4/2018 at 11:22 AM, Howard said:

I can think of 3 or 4 times she squirted.  On a regular basis, she does have more 'flow' during an orgasm than most gals I've been with. Especially with her new Mandigo friend. Look at a video from within the past couple days on the couch and you can she left a small wet spot (she was even trying to dry it).

with no offence, have u ever been with a squirting woman? with "squirting" we do not describe "more fluids" than regular or small wet spots on sheets.

only squirting vid  i ve seen, coming fm RLC,  with obvious fluids squirted out of pussy, was with Suzan and Hector.

i might have lost the vids you are talking abt of course as i m not a subscriber and i can watch only what is on the net for free... however i believe i ve seen a very high % of her vids.