Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

And I wanna tell too! 

I can't keep my mouth shut and closed.

Alokhin please think about something else.

Not about sex. 

And what the shit do you think they would fuck 24/7. 

Im a girl. They're girls too. And they can be the same menstrual days because they have been living each other.

When I lived with my girlfriend, we were so. 

So....

And they have one problem. 

Name this problem Doe Eyes.

I hate her. 

Cause when she is in apartment. 

Girls dont have sex. 

But when she leave apartment. 

We see a beatifull night.

I think that girls shy their friend. 

And I want that everynight girls was alone. 

And about Nina. 

Yep. She lazy. 

But this is doing Kira.

Cause she dont wanna that Nina doing something. 

When Nina ask a question, how can I help you my dear wife?

Kira tell. 

Oh please. Dont doing nothing. 

I wanna doing this. 

But sometimes I see that Nina doing something in the apartments.

She can wash dishes. 

Wash the floor.

And like when in the house very romantic mood.

I think that maybe Nina doing so small in the house it's because she may be sick.

She often in the bed. 

Many sleep.....

She work on the phone and laptop from the house. 

And girls many times talk about blood and doc and hospital so I think that it can be something serious.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, alokin said:

Nina is not calm. Nina closes to think about the prospects if it becomes known what the future will be and ... Kira is tortured, the last argument between the two was for an interview in which Nina almost does not talk about Kira ... Kira appears as the organizer of Nina's concerts and the band and ... Nina is the leader of the band ... The group was created a year ago and the cold in Nina and Kira's bed is for one year ... The conclusions I leave to you ...

They're only together for the band. Are you referring to this?

6 minutes ago, akriana said:

They're only together for the band. Are you referring to this?

No ... Kira is the organizer of the group because the apartment is called Nina and Kira yet ... Ira is in the group ...

24 minutes ago, Roksis said:

And I wanna tell too! 

I can't keep my mouth shut and closed.

Alokhin please think about something else.

Not about sex. 

And what the shit do you think they would fuck 24/7. 

Im a girl. They're girls too. And they can be the same menstrual days because they have been living each other.

When I lived with my girlfriend, we were so. 

So....

And they have one problem. 

Name this problem Doe Eyes.

I hate her. 

Cause when she is in apartment. 

Girls dont have sex. 

But when she leave apartment. 

We see a beatifull night.

I think that girls shy their friend. 

And I want that everynight girls was alone. 

And about Nina. 

Yep. She lazy. 

But this is doing Kira.

Cause she dont wanna that Nina doing something. 

When Nina ask a question, how can I help you my dear wife?

Kira tell. 

Oh please. Dont doing nothing. 

I wanna doing this. 

But sometimes I see that Nina doing something in the apartments.

She can wash dishes. 

Wash the floor.

And like when in the house very romantic mood.

I think that maybe Nina doing so small in the house it's because she may be sick.

She often in the bed. 

Many sleep.....

She work on the phone and laptop from the house. 

And girls many times talk about blood and doc and hospital so I think that it can be something serious.

You mean only the monthly cycle is the problem of having sex. Sex is crucial for a relationship ... it's theirs does not follow that there will be heirs but shows their relationship ... although that can be played quite well;). I have no experience in such relationships for obvious reasons, but talking about real life in the last year in this apartment I do not agree ... I guess you've been looking at them for a few months and you have not watched the ruptures in their relationship ...  

Английския ми е зле ако искате на  български  на лични !

Поздрави !

I realized that it is useless to argue with the people who come to complain in this forum, but i need however say my opinion, because it's something that bothers me ... I don't consider myself better than you, see it only as a different opinion to be taken in consideration

sex is ONLY a part of the life of people and a couple, the frequency and the amount with which it's done can depend on a thousand things, which is difficult, if not impossible, to understand by observing only and not knowing people

so where is the point of the question?
Do you want them to leave because they do not have enough sex for your standards?
or do you want them to be forced to have more sex to satisfy you, trying to do it even if they don't want to? or maybe even they can't?

I've also read in the previous post complaining people even that they are "fake", so they could be more "real" pretending to do something that pleases you?

P.S. the solution to your "problems" seems to me very simple, if you don't like it, don't look it, you can ask to introduce other lesbian couples in RLC, it's your right to do so, but I don't see the reason to continue and continue and continue and continue to criticize  N&K or even ask for them to be sent away

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

I realized that it is useless to argue with the people who come to complain in this forum, but i need however say my opinion, because it's something that bothers me ... I don't consider myself better than you, see it only as a different opinion to be taken in consideration

sex is ONLY a part of the life of people and a couple, the frequency and the amount with which it's done can depend on a thousand things, which is difficult, if not impossible, to understand by observing only and not knowing people

so where is the point of the question?
Do you want them to leave because they do not have enough sex for your standards?
or do you want them to be forced to have more sex to satisfy you, trying to do it even if they don't want to? or maybe even they can't?

I've also read in the previous post complaining people even that they are "fake", so they could be more "real" pretending to do something that pleases you?

P.S. the solution to your "problems" seems to me very simple, if you don't like it, don't look it, you can ask to introduce other lesbian couples in RLC, it's your right to do so, but I don't see the reason to continue and continue and continue and continue to criticize  N&K or even ask for them to be sent away

I completely agree .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The only difference is: you accept that there is a normal relationship without sex ... and I disagree. For me if sex does not have a problem ... is there a psychological, physical or financial problem and sex is missing. I'm not lying there is no sex, and you're not the problem, it's important to sit in front of the cameras to enjoy them doing it, I do not think this is real and I express it ... When they agreed to certain conditions to be cameras 24 hours ago were naive and that was their way of life. Now things are different and the changes in their relationship are great ... They just are not old Nina and Kira ...

Tragically none of us are the same as we were a couple of years ago.  It is called LIFE. 

It wears you down.  It makes you old.  Fact.  :sad:

Some of the Dreams we had even just a year ago.  These have to be shelved when reality kicks in.  We are all different.  We are all unique.  That's what makes watching people so fascinating. 

Even if it is sitting at a restaurant table, drinking a coffee as the whole world passes by in front of you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Now some might think that in relationships, sex is everything  but it is not.  Sadly this happens mostly in men.  Most of these relationships are doomed to failure.

Once you learn to stop looking with just your eyes.  Once you start to Feel with your emotions and soul. Only then will you understand that true love is deeper than that.

Sex is good.  Sex is wonderful.  But it is merely a fraction of a percentage point, in a good solid and loving relationship.  :exclamation:

• Like 1

Whoa there!  getting far too deep and serious.  :exclamation:  I had to go and lie down for a while.  It happens far too easily lately. :sad:

On a much "lighter" note.  I have just checked in on the girls and they have a flat-pack on the kitchen floor.  Maybe, just maybe they are going to lift that lamp out of the way.  Here's hoping.:biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

N&K are building a piece of furniture, the appearance of the apartment could starts to improve

maybe our hopes have been fulfilled ::)

They are building a cupboard. Did they went to IKEA? :-)

• Like 1