Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

5 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

parece que debe haber sido un día muy agotador para las chicas

Nina se durmió en el sofá, Kira regresó después de las 11 pm, visiblemente muy cansada, lo hizo y colgó la ropa, limpió, le dio comida a los gatos, creo que también tomó un medicamento (para la garganta tal vez) y puso una manta en nina mientras ella estaba durmiendo:heart:

creo que Kira debería ser candidata para el título de Mujer Maravilla :biggrin:

I think it would be better for Cinderella

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, RoyMakaay said:

it look like must have been a very tiring day for the girls

nina felt asleep on the couch, kira came back after 11PM, visibly very tired, she did and hang out the laundry, cleaned, give food to the cats, i think she also took a medicine (for the throat maybe) and put a blanket on nina while she was sleeping:heart:

i think Kira should be candidate for the title of Wonder Woman

sorry did not mean to quote it twice.

Kira has always been a Wonder Woman, in more ways than one.  She has an inner strength that should be the envy of us all.  She dotes on Nina, because she Loves her with her whole body and soul.  She has a beautiful and kindly soul.  You can see it in her eyes if you are lucky enough to see into them.  Georgeous deep brown eyes...

Edited by StnCld316
Two Identical Quotes. One was Removed.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I love Kira too so much 😍😍😍😍😍😍 oh my dream.... sometimes i think that i can give her more than Nina! :) But they in true love and I from another country... ((( In one day i find girl like Kira... )))) 

• Upvote 1

I do truly love the bright lamp being moved from in front of each camera as the occupants move. Geez, you would imagine RLC compensation is pretty good, so why hide behind things?  This is being done in various forms in many of the apts. Is it shyness? or is it laziness?

Let me try to explain about the bright light.  The cameras have a low dynamic range.  This means blown highlights and loss of detail in the shadows.  It's the nature of the beast.  In reality, to the occupants of the apartment, the light does not look that bright.  In fact to the human eye it might be quite dull.  They may be wondering what all the fuss is about.  If they know anything about it at all?

That being said.  The positioning of anything in front of the cameras needs to be addressed.  Unless they watch themselves on rlc, (and I know for certain some do).  Then they may not realise there is a problem.  So it is up to rlc to contact them direct.  Because we certainly cannot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roksis said:

I love Kira too so much 😍😍😍😍😍😍 oh my dream.... sometimes i think that i can give her more than Nina! :) But they in true love and I from another country... ((( In one day i find girl like Kira... )))) 

Hi Roksis.  How are you?  Nice to hear from you again. ::)  I truly sympathise with you.  Kira is one very special lady.  As for giving her more?  I think there are many on C C that feel that way. :biggrin: 

Like you say, they have a genuine true love for each other:heart:.  Which is why some of us on here find their relationship so captivating.:blush:

I know it is almost impossible to find another girl like Kira, but there is always hope.  You never know, the girl of your dreams may be just around the corner.  I wish you all the luck in the world, that you will soon find such a strong and enduring love. ::)

7 hours ago, le5b05 said:

sorry did not mean to quote it twice.

Kira has always been a Wonder Woman, in more ways than one.  She has an inner strength that should be the envy of us all.  She dotes on Nina, because she Loves her with her whole body and soul.  She has a beautiful and kindly soul.  You can see it in her eyes if you are lucky enough to see into them.  Georgeous deep brown eyes...

With many thanks to Stncld316 for coming to my rescue once again and pulling my nuts out from the fire. 

Related image

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Kira is up and out quite late.  Around 11:30 their time.  As I think it is her day off still on Thursdays.  I expect to see her back before too long.  Nina still in bed, as Kira failed to get her up today,  which again is why I expect to see her back.

So about the nerdy bit about the light.  You can see what I mean about blown highlights by looking at the ceiling lights.  They too are overly bright from the cameras perspective.  Nobody's lights at home are that bright.

Incredible is the word.  Most people when they awake look like a disaster area, yet Nina manages to look beautiful no matter what.   :heart::heart:  OK, the dreadlock hair extensions she had sometime ago were not a good look, but since then...

If the girl could bottle that little bit of magic she has, then she would make a fortune. :cool:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Kira is home and it looks like she has bought Nina another cuddly chick.  Awww.   :heart::heart:

Bigger than most of the others, though not as big as Jaws.  We might have to send a rescue mission into the apartment soon.

Some of the toys are on the floor behind the sofa.  Poor things.  :sad:   Any volunteers?   I'll take the lead. ::)