Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

7 hours ago, Hayden said:

So cute Nina with the cat as they sleep on the couch :heart::blush:

I would like to defend the proposition that the cats are the unnamed heroes of this apartment. Never before have I seen such fluffly, cuddly and easy (four-legged anyway) creatures as these two. Nina and Kira can do everything with the cats, and still they settle quietly every night at their bed  :heart: :angel: :sleepy: I can look at them even when N&K are not home.

And yes: Nina is cute too :biggrin:

• Like 4

Waow! Nina launches into medicine! She just did a blood glucose test at DE and then to herself, to compare, I guess.
What surprises me is that she has this material, I never thought she had this kind of problem.
We still have a lot to learn about our favorite girls ...:dodgy:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Waow! Nina launches into medicine! She just did a blood glucose test at DE and then to herself, to compare, I guess.
What surprises me is that she has this material, I never thought she had this kind of problem.

Indeed... :confused:

@Roksis said something last week that indicates something.

And girls many times talk about blood and doc and hospital so I think that it can be something serious.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

0310 and the paramedics or doctors are there now attending to Doe Eyes on the sofa in the L/R.

I got the ident' wrong to start with both Nina and Doe Eyes are wearing black and white leggings.

Edited by Oldstalker
to be accurate
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

OK!  I was not going to post much more on CC.  But I think some things need clarification.

Nina has a problem with her blood supply.  Something to do with her platelets.   I think she may also be anaemic, which is why she looks so pale at times.  This is why she has such low energy levels.  A lot of this was explained on camera in the kitchen about two years ago when friends were visiting.  So it was common knowledge then.  But it soon gets forgotten by many.

This also explains why she self tests for diabetes.  probably to keep an eye on her glucose levels, though she may not be diabetic.  Which is the reason she tested DE to check her levels.

So Nina has a problem with blood supply and energy.  Which is why she does not do that much around the apartment.  She has also admitted that she can be lazy.  Kira knows all this which is why she "Mothers" her so much. 

She herself used to complain to Nina about doing things around the apartment.  This has now changed.  Nina is doing more and more to help.  As we have all seen lately.

For identification purposes for those that do not know.  Nina has the most tattoos.  Doe Eyes has just the one in the middle of her back.  Kira has none.

Sorry folks that's enough from me for now.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1