Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Had to go and lie down for an hour.  Talking of blood, my local hospital have had an awful lot of mine lately.  Trouble is they will not give it me back. :biggrin: 

A little life tip.  For those who are anaemic.  Buy some cans of Guinness.  It really is good for you.  Lots of Vitamins minerals and iron. 

Years ago The NHS used to give it to patients on prescription after operations.  This helped to bolster their immune system.

My problem is I drank too much of the stuff (and Single Malt Whiskey).  So much so I am not allowed alcohol at all now.  Ever.  :sad:  So moderation is the key word here.

That's all folks

Got to go.

• Like 2

Il y a 6 heures, le5b05 a dit :

Nina has a problem with her blood supply.  Something to do with her platelets.   I think she may also be anaemic, which is why she looks so pale at times.  This is why she has such low energy levels.  A lot of this was explained on camera in the kitchen about two years ago when friends were visiting.  So it was common knowledge then.  But it soon gets forgotten by many.

Thank you for remembering these facts, I did not record at the time or it was before I arrived at CC.
Now I understand the situation better. Thanks to your good memory, le5b05. :lightbulb:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RoyMakaay said:

let's hope with the rest the health of the girls has improved or we will attend the second episode of E.R. Nina and Kira special edition :biggrin:

with DE in the role of special guest...

LOL. Would that make ER a musical?   :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jouandomy said:

Thank you for remembering these facts, I did not record at the time or it was before I arrived at CC.
Now I understand the situation better. Thanks to your good memory, le5b05. :lightbulb:

I wasn't around here two years ago, so i didn't knew about her condition. Learned that today.

It seems Nina has it under control. Good for her.

Still, it doesn't explain what went wrong yesternight with Doe-Eyes. She seemed quite vivid, even when the medics arrived.

• Like 4

It's amazing how my opinion changed from Nina. In a positive sense. Yesterday when DE felt ill, Nina immediately helped and cared for her. I thought she was selfish. But nowadays I find more and more that I was wrong about her. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Watching these two is fun since they really seem to be like a good match. They both need each other in different ways, like the Yin and the Yang. I was worried about Nina and her wandering eyes  for others, but I really can see she adores Kira and Kira is always bending over backwards to do things for Nina which , I think, makes her happy in a way. They seem to take care of each other and I love that. very sweet couple and the kissing on the couch, as always, is really amazingly hot and then they laid there playing a game on Nina's phone while one of their crazy cats gets goofy (as all cats do!). Very sweet couple to watch and it's nice to see them get a little space to themselves without the other beautiful doe eyed sweetheart there. I really like her too, but hope she finds someone of her own someday (and gets her own place on RLC!) - she definitely deserves someone as we all do.   EDIT: I just scrolled back and saw that something happened to Doe Eyes (DE as people are calling her) - God, I didn't know. I really hope she's ok. She's a real kind hearted person, you can tell - best wishes to her <3

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

Watching these two is fun since they really seem to be like a good match. They both need each other in different ways, like the Yin and the Yang. I was worried about Nina and her wandering eyes  for others, but I really can see she adores Kira and Kira is always bending over backwards to do things for Nina which , I think, makes her happy in a way. They seem to take care of each other and I love that. very sweet couple and the kissing on the couch, as always, is really amazingly hot and then they laid there playing a game on Nina's phone while one of their crazy cats gets goofy (as all cats do!). Very sweet couple to watch and it's nice to see them get a little space to themselves without the other beautiful doe eyed sweetheart there. I really like her too, but hope she finds someone of her own someday (and gets her own place on RLC!) - she definitely deserves someone as we all do.   EDIT: I just scrolled back and saw that something happened to Doe Eyes (DE as people are calling her) - God, I didn't know. I really hope she's ok. She's a real kind hearted person, you can tell - best wishes to her <3

Kinda disagree.  I think Nina is bipolar and unstable. Probably needs meds (but hasn't even been diagnosed). Kira is nurturing (in a  "I-have-to-be-needed" way.).

8 hours ago, Howard said:

Kinda disagree.  I think Nina is bipolar and unstable. Probably needs meds (but hasn't even been diagnosed). Kira is nurturing (in a  "I-have-to-be-needed" way.).

Maybe Kira realizes this and takes it on and is good to her ya know? It's ok - I think they can make it. Before I wasn't sure but I see how Nina breaks and Kira gets stronger - its sad to watch because I want them to make it, but the're young and resilient and it'll be ok. I really wish RLC would set up paypal accounts for all of these people - so we can donate if we want. i don't know . If she's bipolar , she's still a good person .. Kira knows that. We'll see. Cheers to them all