Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

19 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

Maybe Kira realizes this and takes it on and is good to her ya know? It's ok - I think they can make it. Before I wasn't sure but I see how Nina breaks and Kira gets stronger - its sad to watch because I want them to make it, but the're young and resilient and it'll be ok. I really wish RLC would set up paypal accounts for all of these people - so we can donate if we want. i don't know . If she's bipolar , she's still a good person .. Kira knows that. We'll see. Cheers to them all

"Nina breaks" What do you mean?

21 minutes ago, akriana said:

"Nina breaks" What do you mean?

Nina seems to bend Kira pretty good meaning upsets here alot. Did you not notice this? So . That's all I mean and i don't know Nina and actually I like her much more now than before but hey, I don't know them any more than you guys do. I just see things and form simple opinions. I try not to over think anything. I can't imagine the stress of having cameras pointed at you constantly .. sorry Akriana. The Angel Tattoo she has.. interesting ... for her

34 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Is DE changed her hair color or it just the light?

I believe Nina and DE both have a new hair color/ haircut. DE used to have darker hair, but it is not the first time she has it lightened.

• Like 1