Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

il y a 6 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

Hey, où Kira est-elle allée? Elle était à la maison, et ensuite elle ne l'était pas. Elle n'est pas allée se cacher tout en ayant de mauvais moments, n'est-ce pas? 😔

no she went out....maybe gone to look  for Nina

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bfaith said:

I do not know this is just for me, but there seems to be some tension between Kira and DE. I do not understand that. They were in good relationship with each other. Strange.

I think that Kira and DE have never been good friends. There was always tension between them. Once larger, sometimes smaller, depended largely on Nina's behavior. But it's really hard to gauge, too much happens outside of the RLC. Nina was two days on the travel, probably in matters of her team. In this case, it can be assumed that DE accompanied her........Kira certainly was not delighted in this situation

47 minutes ago, likidamber said:

I think that Kira and DE have never been good friends. There was always tension between them. Once larger, sometimes smaller, depended largely on Nina's behavior. But it's really hard to gauge, too much happens outside of the RLC. Nina was two days on the travel, probably in matters of her team. In this case, it can be assumed that DE accompanied her........Kira certainly was not delighted in this situation

They were all friends the night they had the Threesome. Since then there has been a little friction here and there but overall they are fine.  DE just has to remember not to hang around for days on end. It's fine to come and vist for 2 or 3 days at a time and then go home for a week and then come back and visit again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They were all friends the night they had the Threesome. Since then there has been a little friction here and there but overall they are fine.  DE just has to remember not to hang around for days on end. It's fine to come and vist for 2 or 3 days at a time and then go home for a week and then come back and visit again.

Now it's only a few hours and every now and then. DE  is no sleeping  in the apartment. . The girls decided abaut this some time ago and DE took her things. It was a time of great spring cleaning😀

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, likidamber said:

Now it's only a few hours and every now and then. DE  is no sleeping  in the apartment. . The girls decided abaut this some time ago and DE took her things. It was a time of great spring cleaning😀

If that's the setting now then there shouldn't be much friction.  Maybe someone is on the rag at the moment.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If that's the setting now then there shouldn't be much friction.  Maybe someone is on the rag at the moment.

We do not know what is happening outside RLC. Kira can just be tired. She did not go on Monday  with Nina, she must have a lot of work. They have a life outside of RLC. In the apartment they just rest and sleep. Kira is all day away from home. Last weekend was an exception,

😀And on Tuesday Kira in a dress. A beautiful and rare view😀

• Upvote 2