Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

30 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Little tears tonight. Kira is sad or frustrated about something. Nina tries to care and console her. :sad:

Kira is very sensitive, he is experiencing every problem. But he also has a lot of strength to deal with it. How much has changed between girls. Nina caring, hearty.

And again, everything as every day. Nina on the couch, Kira  prepares food, TV.

3 minutes ago, likidamber said:

Kira is very sensitive, he is experiencing every problem. But he also has a lot of strength to deal with it. How much has changed between girls. Nina caring, hearty.

I agree!

They are both strong on an emotional level. More than I am, anyway 😊

3 minutes ago, likidamber said:

And again, everything as every day. Nina on the couch, Kira  prepares food, TV.

Well, that is mostly true. But it doesn't give credit to Nina who just took some food (sushi?) from the refrigerator and gave it to Kira as a way to comfort her.👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Zgadzam się!

Oboje są silni na poziomie emocjonalnym. Więcej niż ja, w każdym razie  😊

Cóż, to w większości prawda. Ale nie przypisuje się Ninie, która wzięła trochę jedzenia (sushi?) Z lodówki i podała ją Kira, by ją pocieszyć. 👍

Yes it's true. I wrote general care. Nina went into the fridge to get food for Kira. But it becomes normal. More and more often, Nina does something at home. It is very good . And it did not even surprise me. It's a good time for their relationship.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Die Wohnung wird immer mehr zum größten Saustall hier bei RLC. Habe noch nie sowas Faules gesehen wie Nina. Taguj. Nacht nur auffem Sofa u. Smartphon in der Hand ..

How appearances are misleading. 
 Nina works, she has a lot of achievements in what she does. And smrtfon is one of the tools of the work. 

And their apartement is the way they like it. That's their life. They do what they want and they not splurge off to the audience

• Like 2