Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Topic (2018)

I wish RLC would give Nelly and Bogdan a new apartment. They have guest round more frequently and they have no guest room for guests to relax when having sex as Nelly and Bogdan can open the door at any time and have a full view of the guests on the sofa. The cat is able to open the door also so if it opens then they could get up to close it. The couples also can't be loud as they can be heard a mile away in this apartment.

• Like 1

Clearly, however, most of these guests of Nelly and Bogdan are uninhibited, unlike some of the permanent tenants of other apartments, so it seems to work, going back to the Efim days and others since. Apart from some sheet covering now and then I don't think they're too shy about being within earshot or sight of their hosts as the guests seems just as relaxed about sex as Nelly and Bogdan are themselves, so it seems that they must share similar openness about expressing themselves sexually.

Another apartment sounds quite drastic just for this purpose. 

11 minutes ago, Mackdog said:

I dont think so.....they just left with all their bags.

SHE SAID WANTED VERY SOMETHING THEY WERE SPEAKING VERY LOW, AND CAME OUT HIDDEN WITHOUT NOISING