Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Topic (2018)

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:24 PM, baseballbat said:

Are they trying Anal?

I have wondered about this as she will masturbate and shoves a rather large vibrator into her ass and really pounds the ass with it. I think the vibrator is as big around as Bogden.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:37 AM, gossip69 said:

I think I have seen Nelly taking the cum in  the mouth for the first time  ...  and Bogdan was happy (can understand)   

This would be amazing. I have seen her a couple of times let him cum in her mouth but she rushes to the bathroom to spit it out. Never seen her swallow the cum. Did she actually swallow it? He has a good sized load.

I have said it before and will say it again. Bogdan could have me anytime as long as I can have Nelly also.

34 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This would be amazing. I have seen her a couple of times let him cum in her mouth but she rushes to the bathroom to spit it out. Never seen her swallow the cum. Did she actually swallow it? He has a good sized load.

• Upvote 1

On 5/13/2018 at 9:00 AM, bruno_marry said:

inviter cher Nelly et Bogdan le mec avec le bouque on dirait l'ex de Dasha ........

je savais pas que Demid parlait Anglais ^^ 

non ce n'est pas lui 

couple non Russe d'ailleurs, et vue le tatouage de la femme, je dirais couple Espagnole ou Italien avec une préférence sur un couple Espagnole 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

je savais pas Que Demid ^^ Anglais parlais 

non Ce ne est pas lui 

couple non Russe d'Ailleurs, et vue le tattoo de la femme, je dirais quelques Italien òû Espagnole with a sur un couple de la préférence Espagnole 

merci pour l'info    ......

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:31 AM, gossip69 said:

who is visiting them now.. have not seen this couple before ?

Wonder if this couple is heading to Barca, Didn't Kai and Mira visit Nelly and Bog before heading to Barca? and Kai was just there a few days ago