Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Nelly is on Vacation.  Bogdan will become a Peter Pumper for 6 Days.  :biggrin:

I'm all for That! Bogdan Peter pumping a peck of pickled peckers! Not rea Lily sure what that means. 😁

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2018 at 11:49 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Like I said, I'm all for That! Bogdan is one of my hottie faves!

OK, you can be President of the Bogdan Fan Club.

He is a decent, smart, and kind fellow, and Nelly is a fine, talented, and classy woman. I've seldom heard bad words spoken about them: Which is amazing, since most male tenants are continually harassed by the 13-year-olds on here who think they have a bigger, better dicks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

OK, you can be President of the Bogdan Fan Club.

He is a decent, smart, and kind fellow, and Nelly is a fine, talented, and classy woman. I've seldom heard bad words spoken about them: Which is amazing, since most male tenants are continually harassed by the 13-year-olds on here who think they have a bigger, better dicks.

I'll take the job!! 

I don't hear bad words, or really any words about them. There's very little arguing, n ot many parties, no swapping, no threesomes, no drunkeness, just regular ordinary folks. I just need Nellie to give me 10 minutes alone with him. He won't be any good for much after I'm through with him, but he'll recover sooner or later.

Just don't pull a three-way with Nelly and Bogdan on cam. Otherwise we might have to change the "Nelly & Bogdan" threads to say "Nelley, Ash, and Bogdan," and StnCld's got enough work keeping up with VHTV's changes.

Besides, Masha, Dasha, & Sasha are already way ahead in RLC's three-way competition.

• Like 1

Actually they probably have more parties at their place than any other couples on the site. You must have been away at the time. 

Not partner-swapping parties, just social drinking and games parties, but they are the ideal hosts and I'm sure a few new tenants have come out of their parties down the years, most of whom have proven good for the site.