Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Topic (2018)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got to watch these two fuck for the first time.  They have some really good chemistry.  I love her moans and damn she knows how to ride a cock.  I could tell Bogdan was hot and ready to go as soon as he got up.  It was nice to see him sink that cock deep in her pussy.  Def. can't wait to see more.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jeddyrocks said:

Just got to watch these two fuck for the first time.  They have some really good chemistry.  I love her moans and damn she knows how to ride a cock.  I could tell Bogdan was hot and ready to go as soon as he got up.  It was nice to see him sink that cock deep in her pussy.  Def. can't wait to see more.

Bogdan is one of the best looking men on here, and Nelly is a sex machine when she gets going. Thier sex in the living room is usually hard and fast, but a good fast. And Bogdan always finishes from big behind on her back

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Bogdan is one of the best looking men on here, and Nelly is a sex machine when she gets going. Thier sex in the living room is usually hard and fast, but a good fast. And Bogdan always finishes from big behind on her back

I watched from when he got up and then he took a shower.  The whole shower he was playing with his cock and then after he left the bathroom he played with it while walking through the house.  He kept it hard so Nelly could see.  They ended up jumping in the bed.  You're right....he's a good looking guy.  Especially that ass.  Looking forward to some more of those two.