Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Topic (2018)

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Boggy's little sis has come to keep him, and all of us company while Nelly is away having some girl time with Masha and Dasha.

I just hope the little girl would grow up some and not be so damn prudish, she is a lovely young lady and could definitely fill the voyeur's dreams of many of those who watch this apartment. Unfortunately she is a prude, and has not got in touch with her sexuality or how to be sensually seductive. I hope someday she lets go of her inhibitions and acts completely normal as she did after taking a couple showers in that silly bikini.

See the source imageSee the source image

15 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I see that Boggy's little sis has come to keep him, and all of us company while Nelly is away having some girl time with Masha and Dasha.

I just hope the little girl would grow up some and not be so damn prudish, she is a lovely young lady and could definitely fill the voyeur's dreams of many of those who watch this apartment. Unfortunately she is a prude, and has not got in touch with her sexuality or how to be sensually seductive. I hope someday she lets go of her inhibitions and acts completely normal as she did after taking a couple showers in that silly bikini.

See the source imageSee the source image

Bogdan could always get a few drinks in her and she just may start something fun with him.   :biggrin:

• Like 1