Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Does Dasha need a boob job?

hot girl pron GIF

Nop,even masha had lovely tits,small but natural and perky,just like Dasha have,not to mention Dasha it's even more skinnier that Dasha so any minimal big implants would look not that good.But of course if she does for herself and to feel better then no problem of course.

I have NEVER seen Sasha or Dasha look at each other in a way that would make me think either of them has any interest in the other.  I think Dasha is only there to live while she does whatever work she does and to help Masha and Sasha maintain viewers.  The tease we got last weekend between Masha and Dasha was just enough to get viewers a bit of hope that something would ever happen with these three.  I just don't see that ever happening as I don't see any chemistry between Sasha and Dasha.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nop,even masha had lovely tits,small but natural and perky,just like Dasha have,not to mention Dasha it's even more skinnier that Dasha so any minimal big implants would look not that good.But of course if she does for herself and to feel better then no problem of course.

Dasha should forget about getting anymore tatts and follow her sister's lead and get new jugs.

On 2018/1/12 at 10:25 PM, sean_501 said:

Even if there is a threesome with Dasha, I believe we would be underwhelmed. This room is Dead until its name returns to Masha and Sasha. Sorry Dasha lovers, let her get a man and her own room. 

:angel: