Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We throw here speculations as I wrote at the sexual night with V lets judge according the past behavior pattern the same as they act on TK firs visit and with V the sequence of events leads to actions 1+1 makes 2

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

We throw here speculations as I wrote at the sexual night with V lets judge according the past behavior pattern the same as they act on TK firs visit and with V the sequence of events leads to actions 1+1 makes 2

BTW, I wrote that before I saw the approval that she is in bed  I thought she is went out

10 minutes ago, sean_501 said:

What's wrong with you guys? Out with the old and in with the new. Dasha is stale and we need fresh. You keep hoping to reinvent her. It is not happening or really even worth it. IMAO

Honestly good version of Dasha(before being wasted by cave man)it's as good or even better than any new girl that could apear,that's why me and others Probraby have some hopes in her,She was very nice.And didn't started bad in this new house..but slowly its returning to the boring Dasha.If were the blonde girl(some sayed was masha sister,but seems it wasn't)then would prefer her to Dasha that's for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Honestly good version of Dasha(before being wasted by cave man)it's as good or even better than any new girl that could apear,that's why me and others Probraby have some hopes in her,She was very nice.And didn't started bad in this new house..but slowly its returning to the boring Dasha.If were the blonde girl(some sayed was masha sister,but seems it wasn't)then would prefer her to Dasha that's for sure.

I always called her Blondie I always hoped she would get a apt she was so sweet and had awesome sex

• Upvote 1