Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

RLC use many things to protect their product 

sorry to hear they banned you 

Over a single screenshot? I mean come on, it’s not like it’s a video. It’s a single screenshot. That’s crazy. Welp, I guess I’m done with these guys. Unless I plead them to unban me.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, pharrari said:

Over a single screenshot? I mean come on, it’s not like it’s a video. It’s a single screenshot. That’s crazy. Welp, I guess I’m done with these guys. Unless I plead them to unban me.

it's their policy, and they've put a warning message on it just below the image, that's allowing them to cover themselves

i am  totaly agree with you 

31 minutes ago, pharrari said:

They did the same to me. Will NEVER see a penny from me again.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎24 at 3:12 PM, pharrari said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

On the Picture is some Dots. That's where they got you.

1 minute ago, Tiviaccro said:

C'est quoi ces points dont tu parles. En quoi cela permet t'il de l'avoir ?

There I have the Picture Marked within that marking are 2 dots. That's how RLC also Identifies a user if the 5 digit code is cropped off the Picture.

If those dots would not have been there RLC would have likely just sent a DMCA Takedown to the Host the Picture was on to have it Removed.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tedjon said:

I wonder about morning's Mashastrurbations. Is she withholding sex on purpose? Or she gets a bonus € for each act? Or is it just part of daily routine - the girl gotta clear her head to start the day? 

Well she is swallowing him whole atm... no gagging allowed too..::)

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There I have the Picture Marked within that marking are 2 dots. That's how RLC also Identifies a user if the 5 digit code is cropped off the Picture.

If those dots would not have been there RLC would have likely just sent a DMCA Takedown to the Host the Picture was on to have it Removed.

ah ok. Merci pour l'explication.

J'avais bien remarqué que dans les lives on voyait apparaitre en filigrane des points de temps en temps, mais je ne savais pas pourquoi.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As much as I can remember, I think Masha and Sasha are the first on RLC to have sex directly in front of the camera. The next step for them would be to fuck right in front of Dasha.

or Masha to fuck the camera...:dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As much as I can remember, I think Masha and Sasha are the first on RLC to have sex directly in front of the camera. The next step for them would be to fuck right in front of Dasha.

I have some great videos of Maya and Stepan having sex in the bedroom that are fantastic and close ups. That is when they actually had sex like every other day. Maya has a very nice pussy that not only shows her pussy lips spread wide but also the clit. These are from early 2014.