Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

27 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Well.. it started all over again... she is yelling at him and now is arguing back... she gets loud!.sex then yelling..

So they Fought Fucked and Fought?

Was it Hate fuck or Love fuck?

What the fuck

Well... I think she´s impossible to live with... She a stunner, sexy and whatever... but she´s also a nutcase (sorry for my expression). I do not know that many people who can change so suddenly of her mood.

Everyones looking at her... her smile, her boobs, her body... She´s a sex addict... for sure... but impossible to live with... Smith seems a lazy boy... but he doing almost whatever she wants, and even then... it´s still not enough for her.

OK, we are al jealous because he get to f*ck her. And, considering all the comments, WE can do better.... I do not see the love between those two as you see with Linda and Tibor... They seem to be really in love...

I do have pitty for their relationship. Smith should go and look for a better matching relation.

1 minute ago, VEPPIE said:

Well... I think she´s impossible to live with... She a stunner, sexy and whatever... but she´s also a nutcase (sorry for my expression). I do not know that many people who can change so suddenly of her mood.

Everyones looking at her... her smile, her boobs, her body... She´s a sex addict... for sure... but impossible to live with... Smith seems a lazy boy... but he doing almost whatever she wants, and even then... it´s still not enough for her.

OK, we are al jealous because he get to f*ck her. And, considering all the comments, WE can do better.... I do not see the love between those two as you see with Linda and Tibor... They seem to be really in love...

I do have pitty for their relationship. Smith should go and look for a better matching relation.

Well the "sex" has mostly been Smith fucking ti'll he cums then it's over, you can hardly call her a sex addict for wanting to get some aswell from time to time.

Also, speaking from experience my ex is Bipolar and this is exactly her behavior, she can't help it if she's not on medication.

To fuck the sexy bitches you need to deal with the crazy. It's a deal with the devil.

joined later when arguen was already going on. no czech, but heart "facebook", "friendship" and a few names, so the accusations seem to be rroted in jealousy. and now,he no longer listening, outbursts of crying from her side. but come afternoon, evening, it will fade away.

Well put... It´s a deal with the devil.

But living together with the devil gives us a nice spectacle... but it will be devistating for the relation of Smith and Kitty... So maybe it´s better they split, and give her an appartment for her own at RLC. She proved many times that she can give us a show without Smith.

maybe the underlying problem is: this is RLC, "reallife"-cam but is it real life? can it be? watching tv, using smartphones, some cooking and cleaning

,some personal hygiene and, of course, sexual activity. but what is the perspective of a personal development, a sustainable future?

• Like 1