Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, VEPPIE said:

so we (and Smith) can learn.

I cannot speak for the "we", but think smith does learn, is getting better in various situations. after the bumpy wednesday last week with kitty shouting for hours they ended up in a good way, later he came home with flowers. and they had quite a good time ever since. considering the fact they are  spending so much time together in that cage I wonder who else in their age would do so well. they are approacing their one-year-anniversary at this apartment at/after the weekend and I hope they do not take this as a pretext to relieve themselves of rlc and disappear into a real life without cam. the last few days they dress up for outdoor activity, carefully looking to appear good-looking and professional. maybe shopping/fun, maybe looking for job, maybe looking for new ideas and the future? who knows?

On 2/22/2018 at 6:06 PM, ashleyxyz said:

If my guy never gave me an orgasm, I'd probably would be screaming in his face from time to time also. 

I would not be screaming at him I would be sitting on his face and humping like a rabbit in heat until I came....usually I just hump my pillow (anyone want to buy my pillow?) but a nice warm face might be nice for a change...... Is it considered murder if a woman sits on a guys face and he dies from suffocation? After all they were having "fun sex"  and I am most likely to believe he was in agreement to allow her attempt achieving an orgasmic experience..not trying to kill the poor guy.....no malice was intended....I think I'd call it an accidental suicide. Chloe . 

PS. I haven't been here for months and no one remembers me thank God.  "Let's do this" if you are still here.......you know who I am....  Sorry I stopped sending you messages to you without explaining the real reason....I lied to you...... I am married and......I don't know why but...I fuckin love that lying cheating piece of fuckin" shit. I am so sorry.  Oh and by the way...... my oldest came back home from Las Vegas....she's going to have a baby and does not know who the father could be.......the middle ripped her knew to shreds again playing volleyball at college and is going to lose her scholarship.........any my little Baby Bear....she had sex with someone in her class in the bathroom at school.....I asked her what happened and she said she didn't remember because she was so freaking drunk when it happened....doesn't anyone watch those 7th grade kids at school? She said he wasn't in 7th  grade he taught biology and was a track coach.....I hope you used a condom at least.....she said to me.....what's a condom......OMG!!!!  I am not the good mother I thought I was. Chloe K.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

What lovely kitty it's now blonde,she looks as hot as ever but it's an nice change of vibe.Blonde,brunnet,no hair...she always looks great.

always! now back again with dark hair - was it a wig? always good for a surprise she is ...and what a lucky guy he::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, guest2013 said:

this evening one could see a relaxed, happy couple. a year ago, many would have had doubts of k&s holding out for so long...

They were more instable in their first house(but still loved them),now in my opinion they are one of the funniest and entretaining couples in Rlc,well any place with kitty couldn't be boring or not sexy.That smile melts any dude hehe.

• Like 1

A SPECIAL DAY TODAY, - FOR SMITH:

12 a.m., he was cooking. kitty came home and presented to him from a paperbag: a bottle of hard drink, chocolate and an envelope with music when opened.

kissing, happiess on both sides, very charming. they also had a bottle of wine last evening and seemed to be in a good mood for the last few days.

so: HAPPY WHATSOEVER, Smith!

• Upvote 1